Chptr 1: Their love saga continues..(Rewritten)

**Mature/Sensitive Content** ahead.

**Edited**, not Proofread !!!

***

Today FAB5 have won the Talent hunt, the biggest music label which could be a golden opportunity for any singer to get discovered in front of the whole world. It is the stepping stone towards every singer's ultimate goal, to show their singing talent to the world and thereafter grow as a singer. It was their big day.

They have been through so much. Their years of friendship were nearly broken up but in the end, everything gets sorted. Isn't it always said that 'All's well that ends well'?

So here they were ready to celebrate their biggest victory, years of friendships, some beautiful relationships and welcoming a new member to their already extended group.

Cabir's POV

Ah not again. No way in hell they would dare to disappear at this point in time. Can't they have their romance some other time? This is important to me. This is important for all us. There's unlimited food here. Food plus drinks. Man, how can somebody ditch this golden opportunity? Not me. Never ever. But what's the use of me being here if I can't have any of it?! This reminds me where the hell they were?

We are waiting here for almost half an hour now, doing what?! You would ask me watching some sappy show on the TV. Damn this is just not done. Who will save you now, my Manik baby? Oops sorry, Nandini's lover boy. Just a step in here and I would not leave you without any humiliation for today's night. Just wait and watch, you are in a hell lot of trouble.

Sitting here staring at nothing in particular because the girls have suggested we watch that, (I don't even know the goddamn name of the show) is boring as hell. And when you know the food and drinks are waiting right there for you desperately, what you want me to be. If anyone is hell frustrated with two of them would be, the one and only. They are making my babies wait up there. Glancing back at the table which was set up beautifully by Aryaman. Point to be taken into account, the boy has put so much effort into this. Sighing I chanted the mantra which I was doing for the past one hour. "Food I love you and I am coming for you. Just wait up a little more. I'll be there soon".

"Inteha ho Gayi intezaar ki..aayi na Kuch Khabar mere yarr ki...Ye hamen hai yaqeen, bevafa vo nahin..Phir vajah kya hui, intazaar ki.." ((The limit of waiting has reached. I haven't heard any news of my beloved friend. I have faith that he is not unfaithful, and then what is the reason for the wait?))

I sang aloud interrupting everyone's concentration. I don't understand what's even there to consternate in the first place?! Never mind. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Everyone stared at me for a few seconds. I raised an eyebrow at them asking what are they staring at, then suddenly everyone burst out in the fits of laughter.

"Guys stop laughing...I'm starving dude and you all are sitting here like we are not here for some blasting party but a funeral of someone. Come on yarr shut this damn thing off and someone please call those lovebirds here right now." I snapped at them.

Mukti was still laughing. I don't know if she was laughing at the situation or my horrible voice. Everyone else tried to sober up but one look at one another, they busted into another fit of laughter. Okay. Confirmed. They have lost it. What? Off course their goddamn brain. I'm out of here.

I stood from there taking my phone from the table, I called him up again. The call center lady's voice sang the same old lines again making my ears bleed yet again for the hundredth time today from the past one hour.

"cabir wait, I will try to call Nandini again," Navya called from behind. The phone already on her ears and she made the same face when she heard the call center lady's voice.