Chptr 47 : Deserving him.

Guys do FOLLOW ME to get my messages for Announcements or Notes regarding any of my stories!

***

Nandini

My breathe was still uneven. Somehow i managed to control it. Manik was looking a lil, actually too much irritated after the encounter. So to cheer him up "Don't spoil your mood, we will continue later!" i said huskily in his left ear. That brought a mischievous smirk on his face.

"So guys, aakhir pet puja karne ka time aa hi gaya!" i heard Cabir saying, rather shouting with joy. "Marr toh aisa raha hai jaise saalo se bhukha hai?!" Manik said irritatingly. Aww he looks so cute when he is irritated. I'm just feeling like kis.. aaiyapa ye kya ho gaya hai mujhe. Nandini Murthy you have gone mad for sure..just stop thinking nonsense, all your friends are here.

"Toh nahi toh kya?! ab iss mein meri kya galti jab tera pett apni girlfriend se romance karte karte hi bhar jata hai toh?!" Cabir again teased Manik on which he just glared at Cabir which as usual didn't affected him a bit. Well these both.. anyone would be scared of this monster, actually romantic monster sitting behind me but Cabir the Prankster would never be!

"Guys don't blame me later if i eat all of these!" Cabir announced in a serious tone. Well he can never get that serious but for food. Everyone except me and Manik stared at him, confirming if he was really going to eat of these. Cabir opened the first box and stuffed the pizza piece into his mouth ignoring everyone who were gaping at him.

And the next moment i found everyone rushed to Cabir and took off their boxes, scared to be left starving if Cabir really eats up all of it. And no one doubted, he can even manage. Mukti smacked Cabir on his shoulder playfully on which he groaned. "You deserve this!" saying this everyone settled on their previous positions.

"Bhukkhad kahi ka!" i heard Manik muttering behind me. He too got up from the couch lifting me from his lap. I settled on the couch comfortably still the blanket covering me. Manik came with both our boxes of Pizzas before it is dumped into Cabir's stomach.

Manik handed me one box then settled beside me. Again everyone were in movie, this time including us too. Soon we all finished up our remaining pieces while watching the movie.

Suddenly i felt Manik lifting me with blanket still around my body. I was startled for few seconds from a sudden gesture of his. He stood up with me in his arms. "What do you think you are doing?" i asked him annoyingly at the same time looking at everyone around us and glaring at him. Arrgg he never fails to surprise me. Note the sarcasm.

He simply smirked at me before opening his mouth. "Guys" he called everyone. Everyone looked at us giggling. I hide my face in his chest to avoid everyone's teasing. I guess Cabir opened his mouth to tease us but Manik immediately cut him off.

"Not now Cabir..i'm really very sleepy! And guys its too late now, so i would just suggest you all to stay here for the night. Cabir will show you all yours rooms including Aryamann and Navya. Don't worry for the morning, if u all want driver will pick up your clothes from your respective houses then we can go directly to the college from here!"

All looked at him including me for few seconds. "But how can.." Aryamann started saying out of hesitation but Manik again cut him. "No ifs and buts. Its decided already!" Manik finally announced.

"Well good night then, i'm going to bed !" He said casually and walked out of the room carrying me in his arms like i weigh nothing. I wonder how strong he is to stand with me in his arms for that long that too with this heavy blanket wrapped around me.

"Manik how can you sleep so much..sometime back only we woke up!" I said annoyingly to him on which he just smirked before answering in his husky voice "Who said..i'm going to sleep?!"

I just stared at him for few seconds when my stupid head started working on the right path. One mind track like him. I moved my eyes forward to see we were already in his room. He then pushed the door by his left leg to shut it behind us.

I looked at him but he smirked in return. "Manik put me down!" I ordered him but lil did it affected him. He carried me to the bed and laid me there. I took a relief and was about to sat up when he quickly hovered upon me which made me to lay down again on my back.

"Don't act smart as if you don't remember!" He said noticing my expressions. But i was no less, i started acting again "what?!" i asked innocently. He looked into my eyes for few seconds then came closer to my face.

An electric current passed through my nerves when i felt his hot breathe on my face. I closed my eyes when i felt his lips on mine. He sucked my lower lip passionately then he slide his one hand to my thigh. That mere warm touch turned me on so badly. I quickly swapped our position without breaking the kiss.

Now i was above him. He smirked between the kiss. His one hand cupped my breast over the dress. I moaned in his mouth. He got hold my tongue and chewed it like no tomorrow. He started squeezing my breast. Doesn't he know he had already turned me on. Before getting out of breathe we broke the kiss.

I hide my face in the crook of his neck, still trying to catch my breathe. Suddenly he left me. I wonder what happened to him. "Nandini!" he called me sweetly . I lifted my face and looked at him. He smiled. I couldn't understand but smiled back. He pulled me closer which made my face to rest on his chest.

I raised my brow at him on which he wrapped his hands around me. "Sleep!" he whispered. I looked shockingly at him. He chuckled a bit then blinked his eyes in assurance but i still didn't.

"I know As much as i want to all that things with you, you too want. But i also know you are not ready for all that now plus its too early to do those things. We still have our whole life for that. Those things can wait, we can wait. I know i can't control myself around you but i don't want to do anything for which you're not even ready. I don't want to ruin our first like this."

I listened each and every word of his pure confession. Instantly my heart joyed with happiness. He hands reached to my cheeks and rubbed there, that's when i realized tears have already made their ways from my eyes. Tears of Happiness.

Without saying anything i just placed my lips on his. This kiss was slow yet passionate. He was startled for some time but then responded with equal passion.

"Love u soooo much!" I said between the kiss. I can feel his smile on my lips. I broke the kiss when he replied "Love u too!".

I cupped his face and started giving feather like kisses all over his face. He simply closed his eyes to feel the touch. First i placed a soft kiss on his forehead, then left eye, right eye, left cheek, right cheek, chin. And with every kiss i mumbled 'I love you' that brought a beautiful smile on his face.

How can anyone be this much pure? What i have done to deserve him. I was staring at his face when he opened his eyes not feeling my lips on himself.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked on which i smiled widely. "I don't know what i have done to deserve you!" I confessed straight looking into his eyes. He cupped my face and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Which i have done to deserve you!" he replied.

"Almighty has specially send you for me. You brought light into my dark life. You have fixed every broken piece of my heart. You taught me how to love. I realized what is love when you came into my life. You are best thing ever happened to me. I love u Nandini and will love you till my last breathe!"

Once again my heart felt warm by his pure confession. I hide my face in his crook of his neck and kissed there. "You are my everything..you are mine, I love you hamesha!" I mumbled on his neck and hugged him tightly. "I'm all yours!" he smiled caressing my hairs which gave me immense peace and we eventually slept in that position.

***

Sorry Readers this all i could manage to write in hurry. Hope it was good enough.

Don't forget to tap the STAR button.

~Midz