Chptr 36 : Ant bite made her insane

Manik

The moment i heard Nandini was crying and the sound that i heard was too loud..i couldn't hold myself informed Fab4 and ran away from there without even listening them for once..i rushed towards the room.

When i opened the door i saw Nandini sitting on a chair..and crying loudly like a 5yr old kid who's crying for her favorite toy which was snatched from her..Navya and Aryamann were sitting on the floor around her..Navya was trying her best to stop her crying but whenever anyone of them told her to stop crying she cried even more louder.

Fab4 too came running to the room but they too got a shock watching Nandini's condition..they didn't utter a single word just stared at her face.

I have never seen her like this..she wasn't even looking broken up nor she was acting normal coz she used to cry silently now the scene totally opposite..with every passing second she rose her crying voice..then finally i came to my senses and rushed to her..Navya and Aryamann stood up from there places so that i can approach her..i wiped her tears and then she raised her head..and the next moment i realized she was hugging me tightly but still crying loudly.

Arya - bro please handle her

Manik - but what happened to her?

Navya - humhe nahi pata..achanak se rone lagi

then they too stood there thinking the reason behind her sudden out burst..i broke the hug and cupped her face..and wiped off the tears..

Manik - baby..kya hua

She cried even more louder..ohh god she would take the whole college on her fingers..she didn't need a mike to say anything..any moment the whole college will be here..i gestured Cabir to close the door.

Manik - kisne rulaya meri baby ko

she kept crying..ohh god how i'm going to handle her..she clutched my shirt..by this time i got worried watching her like this..

Manik - Baby please tell me naa..i swear i'll not leave that person

she opened her mouth to speak but again closed and cried loudly..i hugged her tightly and rubbed her back to calm her down..after few mins she was slowly putting her crying voice down..i looked at everyone who standing blankly gaping at us as if a drama was going on..i broke the hug and kissed her forehead..but she still kept crying..but this time it was much lower than before ones

Manik - baby..mujhe batao kya hua hai

And yes again she cried aloud..somehow i tried to lower her voice some time back..she again has rose her voice..this girl has power to make me head over toes..now i was thinking what should i do..

Manik - baby mujhe nahi bataogi toh mujhe pata kaise chalega..why my baby is crying?

she looked into my eyes..

Manik - bolo naa baby

she cried loud and finally opened her mouth..gosh!

Nandini - mujhe

and again cried..i wiped her tears

Manik - shh..first stop crying then tell me..ok?

she nodded like a baby and herself wiped her tears..

Nandini - Manikantbiteme...

And cried aloud...god i didn't even understood a single word..not even a letter of it..Nor anyone others understood what she is trying to say..

Manik - baby..say it clearly..naa...i didn't get u..please come again

Nandini - Manik ant bite me..