Chptr 6 : Private romance

Nandini kept her bag down on the table and waited..and saw a guitar kept on that table..she touched that guitar and smiled..took that up in her hand and recalled (Manik made her play the guitar when she lost herself after Pandit's incident)

Manik came from backside softy and locked the door from inside..Nandini knew Manik was there but didn't turned around. He walked towards her softy and she pretended to be unknown of his presence. Manik stood behind her..Nandini shivered..he tucked her hair to one side of her shoulder..

Nandini - Manik!

Manik - Shhhh..

He came closer to her back and kissed her..she closed her eyes..he sucked her skin passionately..he moved lil upside and placed one more kiss..she took a deep breath..he moved upside and now reached her neck..he placed a kiss there too...she opened her eyes..he made her turn around..faced towards him..she blushed and couldn't utter a word..

Manik was lost in her eyes..watching her,blushing..he came closer to her left cheek...she wrapped her both the hands around his neck..and closed her eyes..he placed a soft kiss..and took a back...she opened her eyes..

Manik - I Love You,Nandini!

Nandini - I Love You...too Manik! (came a low voice of her)

Manik smiled and moved towards her lips..she too moved closer towards him..Manik pulled her more closer and held by her waist..Nandini held his shoulders tightly..and then he sealed her mouth with his and they kissed..closing their eyes..he made his way in her mouth through his tongue..tasted her sweetness...and sucked her upper lip then the lower one..and still continued the kiss.

In the corridor, Fab4 were walking..all shouted and cheered from the back..."Fab5...Fab5....!"

Cabir stopped Fab3 in the mid way

Cabir - Guys, where is Manik?

Mukti (smirked) - Cabir...tu bhi kya sawaal puch raha hai..hoga kahin Nandini ke saath!

Dhruv and Alya smiled.

Cabir - subha subha

Mukti said - Lets move on to the Jam room!

********

MY WORKS:

1. MaNan: Sensation of Love

2. MaNan: Will their Love win over Destiny..

3.Manan: Unknown Feeling..

4. Medha's Creations (Edits-book)

5. MaNan: Heal my Heart!