The Duke's Birthday Gift (Remus Birthday Chapter)

Happy birthday to our trash boi Remus! I wanted to write a chapter that contained Dahlia's high energy as a child. So HERE

AU: None

Ages (Vanessa, Mia, Dahlia, and Emilia): 5, 5, 5, 4

PPE or BPE: BPE

Prompt: Remus wakes up to his 5-year-old daughter, who's giving him a wonderful birthday present with the help of Janus

TW(s): 

Written On: Windows 7

Typed On: Wattpad

Date Written: June/25th/2020

♤♡♧◇ 

[3rd Person's POV]

"Dahlia, wake up." The 5-year-old groaned to her father, who was sitting at the edge of her green blanked bed. She then remembered what she had to do, and rose up instantly, hugging Janus and jumping off her bed. The snake watched her get changed all by herself. 

5-year-olds aren't expected to change independently as such a young age, however, Dahlia so happened to be a fast learner and started to put on her shirt and skirt by herself a few weeks ago.

"C'mon dad! We have to get the thing before he wakes up!" Dahlia whisper-shouted, hopping to get her boots on.

"Calm down, Dahlia. We sstill have time."

It was 6:00 AM

TEM SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAHLIA AND JANUS GOING SOMEWHERE

Remus was snuggling his favourite plushies, unaware of Janus not being in bed with him. He felt the lights turn on and buried his face into his octopus plushie. He then felt tiny hands shaking him. "Re-dad! Re-dad! Re-dad! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" 

Dahlia handed out a large wrapped green and black box as soon as her trash father turned to her. He then forgot about his drowsiness and gasped. His daughter smiled. 

"Happy Birthday Re-dad! I did this all by myself!" He opened the box to find a large stick of his favourite deodorant. "Aww, Dali! I love it so much! Thank you!" He hugged her tightly, not wanted to let go. Dahlia giggled.

"I love you, Re-dad!"

"Love ya too!"

♤♡♧◇ 

I know it's short but take it. Happy birthday, Remus! :D

Word count: 253 words