The Prince's Birthday Quest (Roman Birthday Chapter)

AU: None

Ages (Vanessa, Mia, Dahlia, and Emilia): 16, 16, 16, 15

PPE or BPE: PPE

Prompt: Vanessa arranges an adventure/Quest by herself for Roman's birthday. They both go on it together for a worthy award

TW: Cussing,

Written On: Windows 7 Laptop 

Typed With: Wattpad

Date Written: June/4th/2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROMAN, OUR ROYAL DRAMATIC DISNEY FANATIC WHO HAS GOTTA SLAY

So, have some father-daughter bonding. I need other Sanders Sides content for motivation to try to write the sides and stuff.

Vanessa's wearing the outfit above. 

I wanted to switch between devices for writing offline cuz my wifi turns off at 1:45 AM and turns on at 9:30 AM BUT THAT FAILED ;-;

>><<

[3rd Person's POV]

"Alright Ro-dad, you can take off your blindfold." 

Roman obliged his daughter and did so, barely containing his excitement. His excitement grew even larger at the sight he saw. The two were in a small forest, and the sun cascaded on them both. Vanessa scurried to retrieve her red rose flower crown from the nearby tree stump. She forgot it while getting ready. He admired the view, it was beautiful. But Vanessa and her outfit stunned him the most.

"You did this all by yourself? For me?" The princess looked away shyly. "Yeah. It's your birthday gift. An adventure. Uncle Remus helped with the challenges." The prince grabbed her hand and smiled. "Let us do this quest together then." She chuckled. "Of course we're doing it together. You love taking me on adventures and all so, here grab your sword and I'll get mine."

*~Smol Tem Skip~*

"As we trudge through the forest together, mind telling me about your own magical girl adventures?" Vanessa laughed a bit at the rhyme. "Well then get ready Padre, this walk's long and I gotta tell you about all the stupid, chaotic and epic things that happened in my Precure life. Along with stupid drama about this overdramatic couple in school. It's hilarious." Princey was all caught up.

"Utsubyo confessed his love to me on November 20th, I died of laughter and kicked his ass. He's been flirting with me ever since. No need to feel bad for me. He'll die young anyway." That was how the conversation grew. From Utsubyo, to that annoying couple that came out of a soap opera, to swords. It wasn't long for the monsters to arrive, in the open field. One of them charge at Vanessa, who was defended by her father. The impaled monster evaporated into thin air.

The tsundere got out her Princess Sword and charged at the other monster. "This is the battle part! We gotta slay the dragon witch after this! Again." She informed casually with her hands full. Roman learned not to question it.

*~Tem Skip to the end because I don't know how to write the dragon witch scene~*

Finally the adventure has come to an end. Vanessa led Roman to his true birthday gift. They stopped at a rose garden, filled with mostly red roses, but had pink and purple ones as well. The cobblestoned pathway led to a gazebo. His eyes widened at the sight of his beloved husband and brother. Vanessa smiled at him and took her father's hand as she walked him there. They stopped in front of the gazebo. She brought him into a hug. The prince smiled and returned the hug.

"Happy birthday, Ro-dad. Thank you for everything." 

>><<

HERE YA GO A SHORT AND SWEET ONE-SHOT FOR ROMAN'S BIRTHDAY!! YAY! :D

455 words