Chapter 10 Hidden Secrets From The Past Part 3

Professor Gerald went back to the ancient ruin where he found some records of the pre-date of the 8th Emerald but there are no records about the 7 Emeralds and the Master Emerald themselves.

Gerald: Huh- This is fascinating so the 8th Emerald I found is not just an Emerald any normal Emerald it serves as the server to not only the 7 Emeralds but the Master Emerald as well to protect them from anyone who uses them for evil.

He reads on and takes notes and records every piece of data.

Gerald: Huh interesting hmmm I see well this is a new discovery so something similar happened to a Chao which turned into what it is now and this Chao is the second to be I wonder where is this Chao mmmm well the first Chao became Chaos the God of Destruction and the second Chao wonder where it could be now might as well look into it more and dig deeper into the ruins to find out more maybe I'll discover where this second Chao maybe if its just like Chaos.

Gerald Robotnik Decided to give his colleague/student Thomas Light in helping him with what he researching in the ancient ruins Thomas Light arrived where Gerald is at and they greet each other.

Gerald: Thomas it's been a long time how have you been.

Thomas Light: I been well I got your message and got everything to help and what you told me is astounding and surprising.

Gerald nod and told him how he stumbled upon the 8th emerald and trying to find out where the second Chao is at.

Thomas Light: I see..... then we should get started then.

Gerald: Yes.

Professor Gerald and Doctor Light had robots and tools to clean and carefully remove any rocks pillars and broken pieces of walls and look at the markings, drawings, and writings on the walls.