Hidden Secrets Of The Past Chapter 10 Part 4

Professor Gerald Robotnik and Thomas Light discovered a bit more of the ruins and got more of the writings and pictures of the wall till they hit a dead end and they couldn't discover more of the ruins so they took a break and decided to think a bit more.

Gerald Robotnik: Well We dug up everything in the ruins and came to a dead-end but I feel that there's still more that were missing.

Thomas Light: Yes I also sent out scouting robots to search for any more of these ancient ruins and will be a while for them to send out any signal to us what can we do?

Gerald Robotik: Ok while there at it let's have a look around and see what we can find here.

Thomas Light: I'll look over there and if I find anything of I'll let you know.

Gerald agreed and started looking around where he is and all he sees is writings drawings and pictures but couldn't decipher what they mean and say back up at the Arc Shadow looks out at planet earth thinking.

Shadow: I wonder what the professor is discovering right now maybe I'll look into something and maybe I can find out anything from the computers I gotta be careful when using one don't want anyone tracking it.

Shadow Hacked the computer and searched every database and found nothing as he stopped after searching for a few hours he looked back at Maria and smiles sees her asleep he went to grab a blanket and put it on her.

Down on planet earth, Gerald Robotnik Decipherd a little bit of the language and is able to read it he let Doctor Light know.

Gerald Robotnik: Doctor Light I'm able to read a little bit of these glyphs the language is ancient and hard to read and understand it says that the Gaia Emerald that must be the name of the rainbow jewel*he clears his throat* The Gaia Emerald was made or appeared 300 years after the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald as it was created to serve the seven servers and the Master Emerald the Gaia Emerald seems to be made out of Light and Darkness as it is born from both....... so the Gaia Emerald was created from both light and darkness these gods must be powerful beings to create something so dangerous but that still leaves me concerned of a small newborn baby in the Gaia emerald how did it get in there?

Thomas Light: I wish I knew as well when you showed me the pictures I was perplexed maybe we can find pictures that might help us figure this out.

Gerald Robotnik: Yes that's true the broken walls have dust on them we should be careful when dusting them off.

Thomas Light: Yes exactly my thoughts are at. I found something else while looking around into the ruins and found some pictures.

Gerald Robotnik: What did you find?

Thomas Light: It showed a Chao touching the Gaia Emerald traveling through time and space going from place to place meeting new people but it seemed to have taken a form after touching the Gaia Emerald but it seems too wear out to see what the picture is showing can't tell what form it took but it showed the same Chao meeting new people and from the looks of it whoever they met became friends with the little one.

Gerald Robotnik: These Emeralds are very powerful to be able to do something like that this is a very interesting discovery but highly dangerous.

Yo Crimson here sorry for the long wait since I'm been busy with life on hand helping family out been nothing but sleep and etc but here's part 4 and part 5 mmmm not sure what to do for that one since I'm been getting writers block hard to come up with somethings ya know can't pull stuff out my head even if I could fast enough though I'll do some editing if I see some errors and fix them as best I can please bear with me since I can't update them pulse I don't want to make/keep promising that I'll update every week or every month aight everyone stay awesome and hope you enjoyed the story as I'll work on the next part can't say if this will be the final part or part five will be will have to see later, for now, Crimson Jacking Out.