Chapter 7 Rosalina's Disappearance and Month 2

A/N: Sup guys it's Me again I know I know you're wondering when you gonna put up another chapter well I was but I was kind of stumped at the moment so here it is now just a heads up there's a change in my name its Zenon but you can all still call me Crimson cause well if you look into my OCs book you'll well not sure why but I'll explain sometime later on well let's get on with the story.

Our young herp Zenon was spending time at the Smash Mansion as he was walking around looking for Rosalina he couldn't find her anywhere as time passed he was having fun and learned a few things from them and its already been three weeks on the second month.

Zenon's POV.

Zenon: Where is miss Rosalina she promised to teach we bake today.*I looked around for her but couldn't find her anywhere but there was no luck.

As I looked she wasn't anywhere and she wasn't in the lobby, the Kitchen or her room so I asked Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Bowser JR., and the Koopa Kids as they were not sure as they were looking for her too and even all of the smashers were looking for her but there was no sign of her anywhere Sonic came back with a present.

Sonic's POV.

I returned to the Smash Mansion with a present for Zenon Everyone was looking for someone I saw Zenon looking down sad as if he was about to cry.

Sonic: Zenon whats the matter.

Zenon: I can't find miss Rosalina anywhere she promised we bake together.

Sonic: hay now don't cry here I got something for you hold your hand out.

I see Zenon held his hand out as I put the present in his hand he looked at it in a curious manner.

Sonic: Go ahead open it you'll love what I got you.* I smile looking at him with a confused look on his face*

Zenon's POV.

I looked at the present in curiosity as I opened it up confused but smiled in excitement.

Zenon: This is cool but uh what is it?

Sonic: Its and Extreme Gear.*He explains what it is and how to use it and ride it and other stuff*

I jumped up and down wanting to use the Extreme Gear as it looks similar to Sonic's Blue Star Extreme Gear as I Got excited I still feel sad that Miss Rosalina won't be here to see me with it with everyone I wonder where she is now.

Sonic: I know you excited and wanting to try it out now it's like the same as my Blue Start Extreme Gear but with the help of a few others and Tails it's going to adjust when you get older or well.... anyways let's go try it out.

I nod my head and follow Sonic.

A/N: Welp that's it, for now, everyone as I was saying I updated my Oc Book changing the Name I was RPing with a few indevisouls as I promised now the reason why the new name change is because is that someone told me to change it to Zenon since he has a character name Crimson it got me thinking why so I asked why and well for odd reason it did not sound like name as what he told me the full name it sounds more like a title now if your wondering about what Rp I was doing well you'll have to find me and find out or you'll find out later on in the Story Crimson Logging Out.