Meeting The Mega Men Chapter 5 Part 2

Yo Readers Crimson here I'm getting some Ideas slowly by Doing Roleplays but I still have some writers block at the moment and that I might want to keep doing that till I can figure out what I want to put in it if not I want to hear you guys suggest to put in this story well I'll see in a little hop you guys enjoy.

????: Hello My name is MegaMan but you can call me MegaMan.EXE

Crimson: why do you look different than the other two Megamans?

MegaMan.EXE: Well I am what is Called a NetNavi.

Crimson: A NetNavi whats a NetNavi?

MegaMan.EXE: Well a NetNavis is a sentient, or semi-sentient, computer program with artificial intelligence designed to be an assistant for the and resides in his or her, abbreviated as "PET".Most of them have humanoid appearance or shape. Specifically, the PET is a multipurpose device that is capable of acting in numerous functions, such as sending and receiving e-mail, acting as an alarm clock and calendar, and acting as a cell phone. Each of these functions is controlled by the NetNavi that resides within the PET under normal circumstances. A PET is, however, also capable of connecting to computerized devices, referred to as "Jacking In" (Plug-In), in which case the NetNavi is transferred to that device and may roam around it, affecting programs contained in that device as required, and moving through that device to any other devices connected to it, such as moving from a specific computer to the larger Internet. In addition, NetNavis may function as anti-software, directly combating the offending programs in an activity called "Virus Busting". Two Navis can also battle one another in "NetBattles," and are designated by the extension "EXE" we NetNavis are given a unique personality that often reflects upon their operator's personality, and usually develops a strong friendship with their operators. NetNavis can also be used as assistants in their operator's occupation. Malicious users may use their Navi to hack into secure computer networks and commit crimes. Though there are NetNavis that are not technically viruses, they are treated as such.

Crimson: Wow that's Cool I want a NetNavi but I probably won't be a good operator.

MegaMan.EXE: I'm sure you be a Great Operator trust me Lan wasn't good but losing never stopped him or me we have to have a great bond how about I'll tell a story of my adventures with me and Lan after the introductions yeah.

Crimson:*stary eyed* Yeah. 

Excited about to hear stories of his adventure then he sees two females and two males.

(and if you know Megaman then you all of them I don't want to put in all of the Megaman characters because its way to much typing and I  want to relax so yeah I'm just going to put it He met all of them and met each of the Megaman series family and friends)

????: Aww Vent look he's so cute.

Vent: Easy there Aile you'll make him nervous. *He said to his twin.*