Chapter 9 Time For Training Part 2!

After half the year Training with Sonic, Shadow came and pick Crimson up to teach him how to use his Chaos powers for attacking and now the first year ends as his training continues at the Smash Mansion and now Year 2 begins. He is training with Mario and Luigi, as the two brothers are teaching him a technique they learned at the Bean Kingdom until an explosion happened nearby they look and see a figure wearing a torn tattered cloak from head to toe covering him and seeing him fighting a monster.

????: If my day doesn't have to go any further south.... *Blocks* Stupid beast!*Slashes twice*

The monster takes the hit and brushes it off like it's tickling him the monster slams his sword down at ???? but he dodges out of the way.

????: You are going back or I'm gonna have to send you back in pieces Iron.

Monster ????: Not in a million years human! I will conquer the worlds with an iron fist!*Slashes his blade down*

????: *dodges*Man..... Once Evolution & Rosalina hear you say that they'll definitely lose it from hearing you stupid iron fist ruling.*Slashes back & forth*

Crimson: Wow.

Luigi: M-Mario what is that Monster.

Mario: I don't know but the person we should help him Omega stay with Crimson.

Omega moved up and down in a way of saying yes as Mario and Luigi ran up to help as Mario shot Fireballs out of his hand at the monster as Luigi shot Thunder out of his hands at the Iron as the Monster only brushed it off like a fly.

????*He looks to his left and sees two plumbers and a young child*...

Mario: You look like you could use some help.

Luigi: Mario I don't think our attacks did anything.

Iron: Hahaha is that all you got humans.

????: Guess I'll have to end this quickly.*He quickly struck Iron down and took him into*

Mario: Well that is something that suit of armor is not something that kind we see here.

????: Eh nothing to worry about well gotta go.*He flew off into a portal as Zenon waved goodbye*

Luigi: Well I hope we don't have to worry too much then.

Mario: We can't always be too sure Luigi but I'm getting a feeling we'll meet him again.

Luigi: Mmmm.

Mario: Well let's not think about for now let's go inside and it's late and we should get Crimson to bed.

Mario and Luigi see his eyes half-open as they took him inside to rest and train more tomorrow sometime have passed as they celebrated his 6th birthday.

Samus: Alright make a wish and blow out the candles.

He closed his eyes and made a wish he blew out the candles and everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

Ness: What did you wish for.

Crimson: Mmmm well I wish to go on a grand adventure catch all the pokemon and maybe one day get a strong nice Navi like Megaman and be an awesome Operator like Lan too one day.

Everyone laughed and smiled as they ate cake and ice cream after the party everyone went back to doing their own business as Crimson goes back to his training the next day after a 2nd long year of training Crimson slowly and carefully start to be able to master his new powers as the 3rd year rolls around his training finally ends.

Sonic: Well I hope that's enough training for him.

Shadow: We can't be too sure but we just have to be careful around anyone who knows who could be listening in on us and watching.

Knuckles: Supervision is what we all can do but I have to keep guard of The Master Emerald but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the kid for a while in my free time or not.

Tails: We'll also have to keep our guard up and be careful since Eggman could be around somewhere.

Rouge: He's right about that one.

Sonic: Let's worry about that, for now, let's get him in and rest cause its cold out here he could catch a cold.

They agreed as some went their separate ways Team Dark went back to G.U.N HQ as the rest went home and rest for today.

Well Everyone sorry if this book was bad I might remake this book who knows maybe I make it even better maybe less stupid and boring I'll be busy since I got other things to do and maybe I need to work on more of the book but I'll prob check back and do another chapter I better get going Crimson Logging Out.