Chapter 9 Time for Training! Part 1

Sup everyone Crimson here sorry for the long wait and I'll be putting more tags on here to make so that I'll be doing some crossovers but only certain chapters with certain franchise from games but not all of them you will be seeing some characters but I promise that I will  be coming up with chapters but it's not going to be easy I know all of you will be wondering what happened to a Rosalina that I would tell you buuut you will have to find me in an rp to find out what happened to her and also I'll be trying to update the book more often so same as usual I don't own all of the Chracters from Sonic that is own by Sonic Team and Sega and nintendo characters are owned by nintendo but I won't be doing alot of disclamer since I know all of you don't want to keep seeing that alot but I only own my self and any other character I create and the story I make but not the games story or the characters background alright let's get on with the story I'll see you all at the end.

As Sonic and his friends are ready to train Crimson Sonic decided to have Crimson Train with Espio, Lucario, and Silver first as Everyone agreed so he can practice focusing first on his Chaos Energy as Lucario wants to teach him how to use the Aura and teach him the ways of the Aura and maybe one to become an Aura Guardian as they have set up Silver has me in his Telekinesis and set me down softly.

3rd Pov.

Silver: Alright we're here Crimson.

Crimson: Silver when will I be able to fly like you and everyone else.

Silver: You will but it won't be easy it could take you some time to use your powers.

Crimson: Ok.

Espio walks up and place his hand on Crimson's shoulder.

Espio: Alright Crimson what we're gonna do is we're gonna teach you how to focus and use your power.

Lucario walked up next to Espio looks at Crimson.

Lucario: I will also teach you about Aura and how to use Aura.

Espio: But first we'll meditate.

Crimson: Meditate ok um how do we do that?

Espio: Like this.

He goes into meditation position and closed his eyes.

Crimson: Ok.

He goes into the meditation position as well and closed his eyes also.

Espio: Now breath in and focus on the center of your body and focus on the Chaos energy in your body.

Crimson was listening as he did what he was told as breaths softly and slowly and focus as time goes on Silver was deciding on what to do with me as he finally came to a decision on doing small movement on teaching about how to control his telekinesis he thought about doing small things first before going up to bigger sizes so he doesn't get a headache for  his first time using telekineses as 2 hours pass Espio felt Crimson's Chaos powers and he smiled knowing he done well with his first step so he decided that that would be enough of meditating Silver and Lucario decided to get lunch ready as they wait as time passes it is lunch time.

Espio: All right Crimson you can stop now.

Crimson stands up as his legs start feeling like jello he wabble left and right while standing.

Crimson: My legs fell weird they fell like jelly.

Espio: You'll get used to it.

Lucario: At times it is all ways good to do stretches while doing any positions or exercise or training.

Crimson: Ok

Silver: Well it's lunchtime let's get you some food.

Crimson: I am hungry.