The Destiny

Shiv stopped at a certain place,a few metres away from the sacred temple.

He looked at Sharanaya with pain and agony in his eyes.....

Sobbing and with teary eyes, Sharanaya bent on the snow and started digging it like a crazy person.

She was sobbing bitterly & her vision had blurred as she had been weeping all the time.

At last,a body,a dead body,no ,the body of his Shiv came to sight,white like a snow and lifeless like a dead flower,with a dagger still in his chest with which he was murdered.

She screamed & looked at Shiv with extreme shock.Shiv smiled sadly......

She began moving the body towards the statue of goddess Kali.....In the backdrop of these snowy mountains,she was looking like a ferocious lioness ready to revive his king,panting heavily & sweating because of her uncontrollable emotions.

****

"

Stoppppppp.........!!!!!!" Someone screamed from behind.Shiv looked aside and his eyes met a pair of bloodshot eyes of a psycho.

It was Vyom....Shiv knew " finally the day of the justice had arrived....he had been wronged here & today,at this very place,he will be granted what he wanted....."

Shanny left the body near the feets of the goddess & like a hungry wolve,lept towards Vyom......

"You immoral creature,you venomous snake!!!!!! You killed my Shiv!!.....You did this and now I will kill you!!"

Surprise took over Vyom and then fear,he knew that everything was over.....he saw Sharanaya,she was roaring.....

"Vyom,you bastard,you thought that I  Will be yours if you snatch my love from me??.....you were wrong .....he can never be separated from me..... I'm Shiv's & Shiv is mine....in my every birth and till my last breath......"

Vyom felt like his head will explode,he had lost everything,he felt like his sin was going to kill him.....He groaned and spitted venom, suddenly leaping towards Sharanaya and gripping her by neck......

Sharanaya tried to be free but he was handeling her ruthlessly,she writhed in pain,and crying and shouting,looked at Shiv,with teary eyes.

Shiv trembled when he saw Vyom taking out a sharp dagger......he .....he was not going to lose his Sharanaya......

"If you can't be mine then I can't see you leading a happy life....now pray to your Kali one last time and go to your Shiv...."saying this Vyom raised the dagger....Shanny shouted with anger& shock,trying to escape...

Shiv touched the feet of goddess Kali & took out the dagger from his own dead body.....he was going to finish Vyom if he could...

He would not let his love die.....

Just as he touched the sacred feet of goddess Kali and his dead body with the other hand,he felt an electric shock and a sacred light.....

Vyom raised his dagger and .....

"Aaaaaaaaaaa......." A painful cry filled the atmosphere.....

The Shiv raised from dead like a lightening bolt and pierced the dagger in the back of Vyom....

Vyom turned with shock in his eyes....,felling on snow,.he could not believe.....Shiv was alive ....

His fresh blood mixed with white snow, looking like he was giving his sacrifice for all the sinning he had done.....he grabbed his wound....

"You.....you.....
How's this possible??
You're dead from 2 years ...."

He cried....

"Goddes Kali revived me....you sinner.....you snatched everything that I ever loved,you snatched my love from me.....that I endured but today ,you tried to take away my Sharanaya's life....."

Shiv shouted

"The goddess wrote my destiny right then,See,the play of Destiny ,psycho Vyom,you are going to die from the same dagger you killed me with....

Shiv raised the dagger again,not taking even a single note of sympathy by Vyom's pleading eyes.....

It pierced his skin and there lied the sinner,a few metres away from the temple of goddess Kali,not allowed to be in the temple......his body slowly became lifeless..... when after a bitter cry, everything was silent.....

*****

"

Shiv......My Shiv!!!!!!
You .....my love....."

Sharanaya was unable to believe for a few seconds what she was seeing but finally she realised....The unimaginable had happened....Goddess Kali had blessed her with a new life.....Her Shiv was alive and breathing and .....and she could finally touch him,feel him......She was weeping again,but because of happiness ....

Shiv carried her in his lap,with a gleam as bright as Sun ray,which showed that a strom had ended,to the temple.....There,he put the sindoor on her forehead and claimed her in front of the holy goddess..  They touched the feet of goddess Kali .....and washed them with their tears of gratitude.....

Of Gratitude, because the holy power had done unthinkable for them,the time,the nature,the history, everything went against the norm and revived Shiv,the love of Sharanaya.....

After a few seconds,Shiv was kissing Sharanaya passionately in the backdrop of snowy mountains where the warm sun was piercing through the trees....

"Ohh my Shanny ....!!" He smiled and they started walking towards their car downhill.....to write a new chapter.....that was going to be full of happiness and love and joy.......

*****

So,this is how my novel comes to end,I know it took years to complete but there couldn't have been a better day & way to complete it.....as you know, everything is DESTINED!!