The endless love

Up in the snowy mountains of upper regions of Himalaya was the temple of goddess Kali......The goddess who punished the evil and helped the purity to win.
Sharanay was standing before the giant statue of goddess Kali......

Goddess Kali was their in her glory,serving the rays of hope to Sharanaya

Goddess Kali was their in her glory,serving the rays of hope to Sharanaya. Sharanaya lit the lamps and started worshipping the Kali,with tears as precious as pearls and uttered a cry -

"Ae maa,me apne Shiv ku dekh nhi sakti,me use sun nhi sakti.....Mujhe Shakti do maa k me dekh sakoon apne shiv ko!!!!"

(Ae goddess!!  I can't see my Shiv,I can't hear my Shiv!! Give me the power so that I can see my love!! )

Sobs of the tortured soul could be heard in the wild serenity of snowy Mountains of Kapali Hills.

Sharanya started chanting mantraas(prayers).She cried her whole heart out.

She wanted to find the lifeless body of her Shiv and she wanted to Punish the monster who had snatched the love of her life.

Her whole body was shivering with pain and anger.The ferocious lioness was ready to hunt the hunter of her love!!

The ferocious lioness was ready to hunt the hunter of her love!!

                 ******

The loud voice of Sharanya was penetrating the silence of the jungle and sound of snowfall.

Suddenly,two voices could be heard,echoing in Kapali Hills where nobody dared to go at this time of heavy snowfall!!!!!

Shiv had joined his Sharanya!!!!!

Sharanya startled all of a sudden!!!!

She was able to hear Shiv chanting mantraas!!
She looked back and saw her love!!!!!

The love of her life was standing there!!  He was the same tall boy for whom she fell for two years ago yet he was lifeless now!!

Sharanya felt a sharp pain.....She gave a painful smile to Shiv and noddedd to continue the chanting!!!!!

The surroundings of Kapali hills filled with the prayers of intensity by two pure souls who loved each other but were separated by the cruel conspiracy of destiny!!!!!

                    ******

Sharanaya served offering of fruits and vermillion to Goddess Kali and returned to Shiv!!!!!!

Tears were flowing from her eyes and her heart was aching so hard for the first time in her life!!!!!!

"Shiv!!!!!!!"
She cried,looking at Shiv,her eternal lover.....

"Haan,meri Sharanya!!"
Shiv replied with equal pain and writhing in his eyes!!!!!

For a second,Sharanya completely forgot that her love was not the inhabitant of this Earth anymore!!!!!!

She tried to hug him!!!!!  

But........She glided through him!!!!!!!!

Shaken madly with the reality,she was yet again in front of the bitter truth!!!!!

"Shiv!!!! Please Shiv!!!!   I want to touch you!!!!  Please let me touch you once Shiv!!! Just for once,I want to hug you my love....I want to...."

And she couldn't bear the heartache and fell on ground!!!  She started beating the snow,throwing it here and there just like a lover who had gone crazy at the loss of her love!!!!!

"Sharanaya!!!!
Stop it my Shannyn!!!
Please I beg you!!!!"

But Sharanya was unable to accept the reality and was crying her whole heart out,She was crying,sobbing and full of tears!!!

"Sharanya,If you love me please stop hurting yourself!!!!
I can only beg you I cannot even touch you!!!"

Shiv said with a melancholy voice!!!!

At this Sharanaya stopped and gave a blank stare to Shiv!!

"Tell me Shiv What Can I do?? Where should I go?? I have been robbed of my love mere Shiv!! I've been robbed!!"   And she sobbed again!!

"Take me to the place where your body is lying!!"

With an unexplainable madness in her eyes,she ordered Shiv!!!

Shiv couldn't really think what was going on Sharanya's mind but he couldn't refuse her !!

After such a long time,his love had asked him for something!!

He silently started walking in the East direction,nodding Sharanya to follow him!!
Shiv didn't refuse!!
Shiv couldn't refuse!!!!

The soft snow made crackling noises because of the weight,someone lost in the world was wandering on the snow in the search of something valuable!!!!

A few metres far away was the temple of goddess kali....The immortal goddess was smiling at both the lovers!!!!

The future had its own plans!!!!