Tireless Efforts

A very warm welcome to all of you in this love saga again,finally,after many months!!
I know it's been ages since I posted,but what could I do?
The Ancient Soul who had to travelback to the time of Egyptian civilisation!! (Just an effort by me to convince you,my supportive readers!!😁😁)

*****
It was a beautiful scene.Nature was at its best.Sun was slowly setting off under the peaks of Missouri. There were pink and orange  clouds floating in the sky.

The breathtaking scene reminded her about something,something precious that she had lost. She tried to remember,her expressions changing from joyous to worrying in the fraction of a second.

"Wasn't it the day Sharanya when you had called him for the first day and imagined you and 'Sh' in this lovely weather??" She asked herself.

Her beautiful face looked so helpless that Shiv,who had just returned from the temple,started crying.

But the tears didn't fall on Earth.The reality struck him,yet again,mercilessly!!

"You're a soul Shiv,none but only you can feel your pain and helplessness!!" He sympathised with himself yet once again,turning his attention to his delicate Sharanaya!!

"Sharanaya!! My Shanny!!
Feel your Shiv!! I have revolted against the nature and my love,you Shiv is here for you!!"

"Shannyyyyy!!!!!!" Shiv cried and bent on his knees on the ground,with his unseen body,weeping bitterly for his eternal love.

Sharanaya was forced to look on the groud. She felt a heartfelt cry!!

Her love had called her!!
Her 'Sh' had called her!!
She had heard that painful cry,that sad and heartfelt uttering of her name ....."Shannyyyy!!!!!"

Tears started rolling down from the brown eyes of Sharanaya Bisht.

Shiv,the eternal lover,tried to catch those 'precious diamonds' in his white frozen hands but the tears fell on ground,piercing his lifeless hands.

They both cursed their destiny. Shiv was forced to see his lovve suffering and yearning for his touch!!

Sharanya could feel 'his' presence but could not understand -

Who he was ??
Where he was??
Why did he go??
Where did he go??

"All you questions will not be answered unless you remember your Shiv!! I complete you and you complete me Shanny!!" Shiv blurted out,by understanding Sharanya's monologue,but forgetting that he could not be heard!!

That a spirit was never meant to be heard!!

"Sharanya,kyaa huaa beta??" She was brought out of her dreamland by her mothe who was looking at her with concerned eyes!!

"Nothing maa, I.....I just could not control my emotions!!!! It seems like a hundred years since I have seen my home!! It's a blessing to be here and...." She stopped all of a sudden,noding her mother to enter the house!!

"it's a curse that my lovve,my real lover is not with me,oh my loving maa!!" She finished the incompleted sentence in her mind.

Shiv was following his beloved Shanny like a shadow,staring lovingly at her with his coal black eyes!!

Yes,the coal black eyes that were chocolaty brown when he was alive!! When he had life,love and joy!!!!!

Sharanaya was unable to shred the feelings of 'him' around her,a bit scared but she had decided to dig out the buried truth!!

She could see from the corner of her eyes that Vyom Bedi,her self- acclaimed so called lover,was observing her with his red psycho eyes!!

His look gave her shudders of fear,he was just like a mad animal who could kill anybody for his possessiveness!!

He was looking sheepishly at her,a bit scared,as she felt,that the truth might be revealed!!

"Vyom isn't my lover!!
I feel nothing towards him,nothing!!!!!" Sharanaya told herself!!

" But here is someone, who is mine!!
I can't see him but I can feel him!!
This feeling is so scary yet so soothing and loving at the same time!!"

"I will dig out the truth!!
My love can't be snatched from me!!
I swear by goddess Kali that I will find my lover,my own eternal soulmate!!" Shanny stated to herself!!

Two words were echoing in her head " 'Sh' ki Sharanya & Sharanya ka 'Sh'....!!"

She looked away,so that nobody sees her teary eyes!!

Bisht family was celebrating the arrival of their beloved daughter,while that beloved daughter was determined to expose this monster looking Vyom and to be united with her 'Sh' !!

" I promise you,I will remember everything about us,my lovve,you just trust me!!"

" I trust you,meri sharanaya, we will be united & this evil will be punished,punished to his death!!" In the dark corner of room,Shiv,the lover who returned from another dimentions,promised Sharanya,with his eyes full of passion and gratitude!!

*****

Finally,after a long wait, a full Shivanyalous update!!!!

I have not forgotten our soulful Show!! 😍😍
And dare you not to forget it!!

Keep showering love & blessings!! 🤗🤗

I'm finally going to compelete this eternal love story,as promised earlier!!