Love was in the air

** So how is the new cover friends!!**

"Shiv!!!!
are you okay??
how this all happened??
who did this Shiv who??"

They broke their eye contact and Shiv saw that his grand-dad was standing in the room.

There were expressions of worriedness on his face.He hugged Shiv tightly and then began-

"How this all happened my son??"

"Daa,don't take too much tension. I was knocked down by her car & see she's also injured." Shiv pointed fingers on Sharanya.

Sharanaya looked apologetically and said,"I'm sorry baba,I didn't meant to hurt Shiv."

Dada(grand-dad) relieved a sigh of relief.

"Oh so it was you!! Sometimes things happen!!
You don't need to say sorry beta(kiddo)"

"Anyway Shiv!!" Shiv looked at his face "I'm going to see doctor and then if he says that your condition is okay then we'll go home"

Then he patted on sharanya's head saying "take care" and left to see the doctor.

"Hamm tohh Shiv!!
tum study krte ho kya??"(So Shiv do you study??) Sharanaya asked.

" Actually I've just finished my graduation and what about you beautiful?? "

"Well,I'm going to take admission for last semester here because we've just shifted to Mussoorie!!"

"Destiny work in mysterious ways!!" Shiv winked and added "How's your dad now,let's go to see him."

"No Shiv,not now,actually he's sleeping.That's why I'm here" Sharanaya whispered "With you!!"

"Haan!! kyaa kaha tumne??"(ehh,what you just said??) Shiv enquired with sparkling eyes.

Sharanaya just rolled her eyes making innocent face.

Suddenly,as if remembering something, her expressions turned to serious.

" Shiv,mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai!!(I have something to tell you!!)"

Shiv became curious and nodded her to continue.

"Aren't you surprised that how all three of us were injured!??"

Shiv's eyes became dark and she could see a sense of gloominess in those dark brown pupils.

"Tell me Sharanaya,why you're so worried??"

"Someone intentionally hurted me......." And she relate everything from when see hit him to when she actually 'lose' her senses.

Shiv gave a bitter laugh.

Sharanaya  looked at him in astonishment.

"Aren't you surprised??" She said in shock.

"No at all !!!!" Shiv hold her shoulders and continued -

"It wasn't for you Shanny!!
Someone's after me from this past month.
They tried to hurt me today.
So I'm not surprised at all."

"But why??" Sharanaya couldn't speak more.

"Even I don't know the reason behind this....I've never done anything wrong with anyone.
Even dada got a warning from someone that they won't leave me alive. I don't know Shanny why!!"

Shiv said with teary eyes.

"Tum jaise handsome and cute ladke ko koi kyu maarna chahega?? (Why anyone would try to harm a handsome and cute boy like you??"

She finished her sentence by wiping the tears from Shiv's face.

"You're so pure and innocent Shiv.Me kabhi kisi ko tumhe hurt nhi karne doongi(I'll never let anybody harm you)

Shiv smiled with tears still flowing on his innocent face.

" Me khush hoon k tum mere saath ho,hmesha rhogi kya??(I'm glad that you're with me,But you won't leave me ever,right??)

Sharanaya nodded and began pulling his cheeks.

Shiv burst out in laughter.

"Jab mujhe kisi par bhut pyaar aata hai na,to me aise hi krti hoon(When I feel like loving someone, then I pull their cheeks)."

They got lost in each other's eyes.

Shiv felt completed.

And Sharanaya felt she belonged to him from many births.

        Hey friends, So how was the chapter??
If you like the story,please share it with your followers.
Cheers😍😍