The Replacement - 1

Hey guys,how you people are doing??
Well,too busy I was to update and look at wattpad for many days!!
I know it's usual for me🙈🙈

Anyway,The book crossed 2k reads!!
Much thanks for the constant support I received from you people!!😍😍

#####

Vyom Bedi was pushed aside suddenly,at once startled and coming out of "the shock that Sharanaya had given him",he eyed the person!!

Well, they were Sharanaya's parents,unable to control their feelings and forgetting about " the Vyom Bedi" who claimed to be "Sharanya's only love!!"

Vyom got hurt by this gesture,no doubt,after all he was in the habit of getting offended at minor things!!

He was the one who got offended seeing "two eternal lovers!!"
He was the evil who couldn't see love and happiness prevailing!!
He was the monster who made it sure that Sharanaya gets amaenisia doses!!
He was the devil who was bent upon making Sharanaya forget her Shiv!!

He angrily looked at Mrs Suman and Mr Ram!!
He was fuming that how dare they ignore his presence, Vyom Bedi's presence!!!!

He was the one who was going to be the husband of Sharanaya in coming future!!

"It won't be good for you people!!
You will get the punishment if you keep ignoring me!!"

He cursed them under his breath!!

He could see Sharanaya and her parents emotional reunion. Her mother was kissing her hands and her forhead,with tears of emotions rolling down from her eyes!!

Her father was seeing his princess,overjoyed by the fact that his daughter was out of comma!!

Now she could sense freely and that now she could breath freely and was hopeful about that now she will be able to live freely. Far away from these prison walls of the hospital.
Little did he knew that the monster who was going to make her life hell was standing right behind him,looking at Sharanaya with fearful eyes!!

*****

"Sharnaya!! Thank God you gained your senses....
I was so worried!!
I missed uh my love!!...."

Vyom continued but Sharanya cut him,observing his nervousness,

"But you are not my love!!
My love,my love is......." She tried to remember her lover's name but couldn't.

Mrs and Mr Ram Bisht exchanged a shocked glance then they turned to Vyom,

"But Vyom,you told us that you are her love!!" Mr Bisht exclaimed!!

"And Sharanya is totally contradicting your statements!! " Mrs Bisht added.

Vyom's face turned red with embarrassment but then he looked at Sharanaya who was still eyeing him suspiciously.