The Destruction

With a sudden tremble,there was a shrill cry by Sharanaya.Her sleep had been disturbed and tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Sorry Sharanaya,I had to do it!! The mystery would never have been solved if I didn't make the soul connection" Shiv's soul let out an unheard cry!!

Sharanya was unable to control her tears and sobs.There was the look of sharp pain and betrayal in her eyes.

"Yeh kesa sapna thaa....Itna dravnaa jese sabh sach ho"
("What kind of dream was it??" As if everything was true")
Suddenly the realization hit her and she wiping her tears,she stormed out of her house.

"Shiv,I'm coming my shiv,To Kapali Hills"   She cried her lungs as she drove the car out of her house.

"Sharanaya......listen!!   What's wrong my child"  Her mother called her,fully shocked and panicked.She could only hear the word Kapali Hills.

                    *****

Vyom picked the phone and he went pale.

Something shattered inside him and he sighed heavily.

"No I will never let this happen!!"
"I can not lose the game when I'm so close of winning."

"You can never beat me Shiv,nit even when you are dead." He said bitterly and started driving toward Kapali Hills.

                  *****
Two cars were going on the hilly road between missourie and kali mandir at Kapali hills on full speed.

The weather was furious and it had started snowing.The roads were slippery and under the thick layer of snow,a soul was waiting for justice.

                 *****

Sharanaya banged her car with a tree full of snow.The flakes of the snow came down with the violent shake.

Sharanaya's eyes were teary and she wanted to cry.Her world had been snatched!!
Her love had been killed!!
Her world was destroyed!!

She started climbing the snowy path towards the temple with her eyes full of rage and hatred.

"The story will end from where it started!!
I have come Shiv,Your Sharanaya has come"

She sobbed with pearls of pure love flowing from her eyes!!

"I know he will come here!!
I know Vyom killed you,I will kill him ruthlessly!!
Your killer will be killed in the most ruthless manner and his blood will be presented to goddess Kali!!"

"A monster will be finished from this world!!

Shiv,respond me mere Shiv!! I will give pain to the one who gave pain to us Shiv!!  Can you hear me Shiv!?????"

She panted heavily because of the tiring heights but she was running madly towards the temple to find the lifeless body of her love and to snatch the life from Vyom in front of the goddess of destruction of evil!!

                  *****

Shiv was following Sharanaya with lifeless tears flowing from his eyes.His soul was at peace after countless days. He knew that the day of justice had arrived!!

*****Well,I hope that you enjoyed the chapter😊😊 Finally we are reaching towards the climax!! Drop your guesses about what can happen next?? Thanks for reading!!

*****
Well,I hope that you enjoyed the chapter😊😊 Finally we are reaching towards the climax!!
Drop your guesses about what can happen next??
Thanks for reading!!