The Puzzle starts

Finally 'Our' novel crossed 1k reads!!(I forgot to mention it in the previous chapter!!
Yehh!! Cheers🙆🙆

Heartly thanks to everybody for loving this love saga!!😍😍

**This chapter is dedicated to GloriaFlorence a wattpad friend and enthusiastic supporter of my work!! 😍😍
Give your feedback guys,I need it🙌🙌

#####

After 1 year

#####

The night sky was restless.
Constant thundering was adding more mystery to the moonless night.After every few seconds,far away,up in the sky,strings of lighting were disturbing the darkness which had covered the earth into its embrace.

Sharp chilling wind was blowing and the thunderstorm had invited the rain to pour down in excess.Humble meadow was shrinking in the soil,unable to endure the bitter weather.

In such scary and mysterious backdrop,outside a big mansion painted in white,someone was sitting on a bench.His sobs and groanings were adding a saddist ting to the harsh wind.

The figure was sitting on a bench in the garden of Bedi family.He was lamenting over some bad happening and was hitting his head on a tree which was just beside the bench.

A flash of lightening fell on the scenario and a face with red psycho eyes came into flashlight!!

The figure was Vyom Bedi.He was totally drenched in the rain water,with sharp wind cutting him like a knife.He small trunk was unable to endure this much cold and he was shivering again and again.

"Today,I lost my Sharanaya for forever!!" He cried in the darkness,his voice full of madness and regret!!

Some scenes from the past flashed before his eyes and he banged his head on the tree stem even more violently.

A trail of blood started flowing from his head to downwards.
He hit himself till he had the strength.He was murmuring again and again -

"Kyu kiyaa mene aisaa,akhir kyuu??
(Why I did this,why??)

Slowly, unconscious started making its way to his mad brain.With a loud thud,he fell on the grass.Thunderstorm and rain started pouring heavily and slowly Vyom Bedi's eyes started closing.

Somewhere deep in the layers of his mind,a memory of the past flashed in his conscience!!!!!

*****

Exactly one year ago,on the same day,Shiv had made Sharanaya his for forever!!
They had exchanged their vows,unaware about Vyom,who was witnessing the beginning of their love story,with uncountable hate and tears in his eyes!!