The replacement

How you guys are doing??
So finally here is the much awaited update!!😍😍
Most probably, I'll update after every week,either on Sundays or Saturdays!!🙈🙈
Actually, this is the day when I can give my best to writing, otherwise I'm too busy in my job,I hope you guys will understand!!😜😜

#####

Vyom Bedi was lost in his own psychopath world, thinking loudly how he would make Shranaya his when she gains her senses back!!

But a deep regret and pain was haunting him,taking away his peace in daytime and sleep in the dark night!!

Somewhere in his deepest corner of heart,he was well aware from the fact that whatever he had done or was going to do,was a sin!!

But this sinner was now used to do sinful acts,he felt nothing!!

Giving pain to others was his daily routine, turning a deaf ear to the truth and wise!!

What was disturbing him was the fact that he had hurted Sharanya,his Sharanaya!!

He was responsible for her present condition, giving her continuous dose of amnesia, threatening the doctor to do "what he wanted" or otherwise "He'll kill him as he killed a crazy lover before"!!

The tears of deep regret were falling from his reddish eyes,creating the scene of "a cruel criminal shedding tears for something whom he loves for eternity!!

Lying on his bed,from past half hour,he was hitting the back of his head on the wood of the bed drawers!!

His head was hurting,there was a sharp pain in his brain but he let out a  cruel sigh,

" I have to endure this Sharanya,I have to!!
I'm responsible for your comma !!
Kill me Sharanya kill me!!
I have given pain to you!!..."

*****

"I'll award pain to you!!
You,the one who has done this to my Sharanya,Shiv ki Sharanya!!....."

Yet,for the hundredth time in the whole day,Shiv growled once again!!!!

"Ahh The True Goddess,make my Sharanaya alive!!
Don't let this happen to you!!
My love can't die like this!!"

Shiv was restless but still looking at Shanny with a ray of hope in his coal black eyes.

*****

After two days,on a fine day of Wednesday,finally,Sharanya opened her beautiful hazy eyes.

Shiv stood,ohh,Shiv's sould stood from her bedside,looking intensely at her,with thousands of stars dancing in his now dead eyes!!

Sharanaya felt something odd,she could sense that something or someone unfamiliar but yet quite familiar was with her!!

A shiver ran down her spine,her hair stood at their end,giving her a cold tingling feelings.

She was about to get badly scared!!

It hurted Shiv like never!!