The Sleepless Night!!

Hello everyone!!           The story is going to have its climax scenes really soon!! Only 10-15 chapters more and you'll witness the immortal lovve!!   The story will end like we all wanted!!🤗🤗    Keep supporting!!

*****
After having a memorable dinner with her family, Sharanaya entered her bedroom after many days!!

All the memories flooded her mind,her eyes became moist. She began thinking about all the beautiful moments that she had spent here!!

Her bedroom was painted in light blue colour,with some family pictures hanging on the wall. There was a magnificent round mirror on the wall beside which was her closet!! 

She opened the closet and saw her clothes,jewellery and some hanbags.  There was a time when she used to get delighted at seeing this beautiful collection but now she was just lost,lost in some scary land!!!!

She started finding a comfortable dress for her,when something,something that looked really valuable caught her eye!!

She shivered when she took the delicate fur jacket in her hands!!   It was really precious to her because she knew that it was given by "him"!!

Suddenly a memory flashed before her eyes. A young man in his early 20s was giving her this jacket. He was really tall & his eyes were really intense and deep!!

Sharanya shivered at at the memory!!  She started crying. She could sense him yet she was helpless,unable to do anything!!

"My lovve!! I don't know who you're & where you're but come to me....Guide me how to find you!!  I want to see you and feel your love and care .....Ohh my 'Sh'  take me away!!Please come to me!!"   She kept begging to her love for at least 10 minutes.

All of a sudden,the temperature of the room dropped and Shanny started feeling really cold!!

She started shivering but she was happy. She could feel that he was near her,protecting her even after his death.

Suddenly the reality struck her!!

HER LOVE WAS DEAD!!

It was not possible for her to feel her love around if he was alive!!
Normal human beings can't make the temperature of the room & there's not this scary feeling that you're being watched continuously!!

Sharanaya refused to believe the obvious truth!!

"No, Sharanaya!!  May be your lovve doesn't know that you were in comma!!  May be we talked only once or twice a week"  She argued!!

"You're wrong,Shanny!!"  A deep voice fussed in her ear!!  
It shooked her existence!!

Like a sacred puppy,she looked around but there was no one in the room!!

Her mind was saying that it was her imagination but her heart was saying that the voice was of her dead lover!!  The lover who was still by her side,wanting her atttention and be remembered!!

Sacred and worried,slowly,after 1 hour,Sharanaya drifted off!!

In the darkness,on the sofa near her bedside,sat Shiv with his lifeless black eyes fixed on her,worrying in thinking that how he was going to make Sharanya remember him without scaring her away!!

               *****

At midnight,up in the sky,the moon was sending its soothing rays to the earth!!

Mussorie was looking like a wonderland. It was looking like a sleeping beauty. The life had come to a still,with all the humans and animals sleeping in their cozy nests!!

The moonlight was falling on sleeping Sharanya's face!!   This beautiful damsel looked in worry even in her sleep.Nature was soothing her disturbed mind,with her snatched love staring at her innocence with his teary eyes!!

He wanted to touch her!!
He wanted to cuddle her!!
He was yearning for one talk with his Sharanaya but he was helpless!!

He was not a human being!!
He was a soul,a disturbed soul which had choosen to stay with his love till he ensured that his Sharanaya had no danger from the monster in human form who had killed him!!

"Munjhe shakk nhi balki yakeen hai k mujhe Vyom ne maaraa hai!!
Us dhokebaaz or begairat janwaar ke bina aur kon kisi ka pyaar aise sheen skta hai!!      (I have no doubt in believing that it's Vyom who has killed me.      Who can be so deceiving and shameless in snatching away somebody's love than that animal!!")  
Shiv fumed at the thought of Vyom!!
He had enough proofs till now that it was Vyom who was the culprit!!

"Sharanaya,you'll remember me my lovve!! You had promised me that you'll never forget me so how can you now??)

Although he knew that Shanny could never heard the words of a spirit yet he continued,

"You'll remember me my Shanny & then you will give pain to those eho gave pain to us!!    We'll defeat that monster,Sharanaya,we certainly will!!"  

And with rays of hope in his coal black eyes,Shiv started using his powers to help Sharanaya in gaining her memory fully!!  
******

In her sleep,Sharanaya could feel that somebody was trying to talk to her!!

It was a giant figure with eyes as black as moonless night!!  The figure was scary yet she was not afraid!! She could sense that it was really worried about her and was trying to console her over whatever had happened to her!!!!

In that resless sleep,Sharanaya turned her side,now she was facing Shiv so it became  easier for Shiv to concentrate his powers in her brain!!

He thought about a particular memory and tried to establish the connection between their souls,the connection that can only be built between the true lovers!!

Sharanya cried in her sleep & their was a sudden moment in her body,just like when a person shivers because of cold!!

The connection was established!!

"Now the truth will be revealed!!
You'll know everything before the sun rises,my Shanny!! You'll know!!"    Shiv cried in happiness. Finally,with the blessings of great goddess Kali,the truth was about to be revealed!!

Sharanya heard somebody's faint voice...."My Shanny,my Lovve.....I'm coming to you.....!!"

And the dream started,The dream which was the reality.  It was the exact description of events that happned.

The life of Sharanya was going to be totally changed from the next sunrise!!

The death bell had started ringing for those cruel animals who seprated two eternal lovers - Sharanya & Shiv!!

               *****

So,how was the chapter guys!?  Isn't it totally different than the actual track right now!??🤗🤗      Let me know in the comment section & drop any suggestion if you have!!