Chapter 4

"Wendy told me why you didn't made it." Mom's stern voice welcomed me as soon as I accepted the call.

"I was guessing she told you." I replied. I looked down on the patio, Wendy and Kai are outside gardening in this scorching hot weather. I couldn't help but rolled my eyes when Wendy wiped some dirt on Kai's shirt and the whole sweet montage began.

Barf.

"I'm in London now. I just wanted to check up on you, it's good that you're doing well." We talked about every single detail of my life in school, I'm planning to pursue medicine after my nursing degree and she couldn't be more glad about it.

"I'm happy about that baby. You should study hard to get a recommendation, I know you can make it." The smile on my lips stayed fixed until we finished our conversation.

Well that was decent.

I went back to my room when Kai and Wendy are still going at it infront of my eyes.

I'd rather stay inside and not blind myself, you're welcome.

What should I do today? That's the question that has been left unanswered for 30 minutes. I'm just sitting on my victorian bed staring absentmindedly on the dark screen of my phone. I clicked the power button and checked for the time instead of actually reading the time on my antique gold spiked wall clock.

It's 11 in the morning.

In defeat I let my back fall on my mattress. I don't know what to do today, I don't feel like watching a movie, going out or even using my phone. I decided to just stay inside for the whole day when a knock woke me up from my deep thoughts.

I got down on my bed with my hair gathered on one side. Carefully I twisted my crystal doorknob and opened the door just enough for my eyes to peek.

"Hey."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door quickly trying to lock it in a hurry. I turned around with my back leaning on it for support when I heard his knocks on my door.

"Let's go out Seje."His voice was so close that I felt a little current flow from my ears to my neck down to my spine, the hair on my back standing out as a result. It's as if he was as close to the door as I am at this moment.

I shook my head and stepped away from the door.

"I don't wanna." I walked inside my room and again collapse on my bouncy mattress. I groaned when he continued to knock on my door, kicking my feet up in irritation. I got one of my pillow and threw it at the door, resulting in a almost silent thud.

Why did I even throw it?

"I just want to watch a movie."

"Go watch it by yourself!" I yelled.

I was taken back when I saw the door open. My eyes widened as I immediately closed my legs shut, sat up and fixed my white sleepwear.

I locked it right? Did I?

I started to question myself. I was in a hurry earlier but I'm certain I locked it...or maybe I didn't fully push the lock?

His eyes searched my body, I blushed when I realized that this is the first time he entered my room with me still on my sleepwear! I go out with my pajamas and he has seen me on it but this is different because I haven't worn my bra yet!

"Leave!" I yelled again, covering myself with my hands making sure that the two hills are out of his sight.

"You just woke up?" He asked. I looked to my side and got a massive pillow and covered my top with it in a second. With the pillow against my bursting chest I could feel the strong thump radiating through my fingers.

"Sehun, leave." I asked him again. He smirked and placed his hands inside his pockets, I just noticed that he's just wearing casual clothes but it kinda looks good on him.

"I won't."

I shook my head. This isn't the time Seje! You need him to leave!

"You're trespassing right now. You know that right?" My eyes looked straight into his. He knows what I'm pointing out.

"Trespassing? What's that?" He sarcastically asked.

"Go to hell" I cursed. His eyes widened for a bit and then smiled playfully, his smile just annoys me more.

"Sorry Seje, I'm not a lawyer yet so I don't know if I'm going against the law." He took a step closer to me, I gripped on my pillow more. My heart is thumping really fast and I'm angry at it for going against my mind.

"But what I do know is that I will not take a step out of this room unless you'll watch the movie with me." I hid half of my face with the pillow exposing only my eyes, I feel really hot now. He licked his lips and sat on the corner of my bed.

I can't really put a tough stance now, I'm just wearing my sleepwear and I have not put on my bra! How could I possibly go near him to scare him off?!

"Fine!" His smile grew. I looked to the side and hissed.

"Just go out first. I need to prepare." I saw him move in my periphery so I shifted my eyes to him.

Just wait for him to leave and I'll lock my door. This time I'll make sure to lock it!

"Make sure you'll go out Seje, I have the master's key." My mouth parted when he winked at me as he tapped his front pocket and the key's sound was heard.

He went out of my room with a smile and I on the other hand is left with an annoyed face, flaring nostrils, a deadly glare and a wild beating heart.

Well I guess I'll be watching a movie today then.

I kept cursing him inside my head while I was preparing. I put on a simple white tank top, a high waist jeans, some silver infinity necklace and my on the go marmont gucci sandals. I applied some simple make up look and just brushed my hair, letting them fall on one side.

I went out my wardrobe stumping my sandals and got my pink quilted chanel bag in a hurry. The moment I opened the door I was greeted with his somehow familiar smile.

It was not the mocking, sarcastic or bold smile. It's just the same exact expression he had on when I met him for the first time.

"That was fast."

And with just that smile my chest started to pound again.

Look away.

"Let's just get this over with." I walked past him, the carpeted floor muffling the sounds of my sandals.

"Seje!" He called but I didn't looked at him.

When I was about to step down on the spiral staircase he suddenly appeared next to me.

I was startled and my hand gripping on the hand rail slipped, my heart started beating due to my fright and I tried to balance myself when I felt his hand snaked its way to my waist.

He pulled me closer to him, my moist hands gripped on his arm for support. I looked up at him with some small sweat dripping on the side of my face from shock.

"Got you." He said.