Chapter 3

I'm hungry!

As soon as I woke up my tummy growled at me, angry that I woke up late again.  I fixed myself after and went out of my room to scavenge for some food in the kitchen.

What did they had for breakfast? Did Wendy cook some food for lunch?

With my hair tied up on a messy bun, my thin pink silky top hugging my body and matching silk shorts I walked to the hall with only the thought of food. My thoughts stopped when I heard the sound of the television from the leisure room nearby.

I paced myself slowly and peeked on the opened door, I tucked the few strands of hair that covered my sight behind my ears.

He's here.

A small smile slipped from my lips as I decided to ignore my growling stomach and walk inside of the room. He didn't turned my way.

"How's yesterday?" I sat next to him on our faux sofa, dropping myself to the soft comfortable cushion.

He's playing this new game on his console, I'm now a bit ticked off when he didn't paid attention to me as his eyes were glued on the screen.

It's looks like he's gonna win this game. A small smile played on my lips as I turned my body to face him, I slowly extended my feet and carefully placing them on top of his lap.

His thumb stopped moving.

Gotcha.

His eyes fluttered for a moment and glanced down on my feet for a quick second before going back to the screen as he resumed playing the game. I wiggled my toes as I leaned back and comfortably laid down on the massive pillow at the end of the couch.

"Sejeong." He said my name. I paused for a second because he never called me by my name, I'm used to him calling me Seje.

I felt the cold air brush on my exposed stomach when my top rose the moment I stretched my hands above my head.

"Hm." A small moan escaped my lips as I felt the relaxing sound of my knuckles cracking.

"Can you remove your feet?" His eyes glanced at me. I smiled and shook my head, pushing mg feet more to his lap, crossing my arms against my chest.

"I'm comfortable, why would I?" I turned my head to the television, watching how his character is suddenly frantic, running around the screen.

"You're not so good at this game." I threw an insult. Of course it's a lie, I know how good he is with games but for now I just want to tease him.

"Huh, really?" I turned to him and nodded with an innocent face.

"Yeah, sorry." Instead of getting irritated and annoyed he just remained calm, pushing the buttons of his controller.

"I may not be good in this game in your preference but I know I can be able to satisfy you in another game." My eyebrows met.

"What game?"

"It's a game of push and pull."

"Like tug of war?" I asked in curiosity. He smirked and paused the game, he placed his controlled on the table in front and started to caress my feet.

His slender fingers circled my ankle that made my toes curled. Jolts of electricity passed through my spine as his touch got to my legs.

"It's not a public game, it's an intimate game and the only players will be you and me." What?