Chapter 2

"You guys are adults and yet you both act like 10 years old." My older sister scolded us, I looked at Sehun and hissed at him. His black eyes caught me and he winked.

Ugh

"It's already seven, we told you to come home by five. Mom visited already, Seje you know mom's busy." I turned to her. I bit my lips and nodded, hugging the wet towel around me.

"I won't do it again, promise." She looked at me for a second and then faced Sehun after.

"And you, why in the world did you pull her with you in the pool?" A mischievous smile is plastered on his lips, sniffing as he combed his wet black hair to the back, making me see his face in full view.

"She said she felt hot so I wanted to help her cool down for a bit." Sister sighed and rubbed her palm across her face out of frustration. We already knew she's annoyed at us when she opened her mouth and called him.

"Kai!" She yelled his name. Sehun and I simultaneously looked towards the already opened door waiting for him to show his face.

My posture turned stiff and so did Sehun's, our necks almost snapping from anxiously looking at the door.

"Coming." His voice echoed, we heard his shoes hitting the floor. With my hand covered under the towel on my shoulders I brought them down pulling Sehun's clothes. He turned to me.

'What?' Was what his eyes told me.

"I'm gonna kill you later." I turned away and waited for Kai to enter the kitchen. He looked at us in shock as our drenched clothes dripped small drops of water on our kitchen floor.  But after a few seconds his already fierce eyebrows met at the center.

"You should talk to them, my head hurts." I turned to sister in panic, my hand reached out to her arm which she quickly avoided, my fingers barely touched her arm!

"Don't leave us." I whispered enough for her to hear. She snickered at me.

"Goodluck dear sister." She said after patting my head leaving us to the lion's den.

Wendy!

I wanted to scream her name when she left the kitchen.  I muttered a curse under my breath and bravely looked at her sweet husband.

"Tell me what happened." His firm voice made me gulp. He crossed his arms against his broad chest, his intense eyes burning a hole in ours. I don't know if it's my wet clothes but I felt my temperature decrease.

My eyes flickered as I tried my best to look at him straight in the eyes. With my shaking finger I pointed at Sehun who looked at me in confusion.

"He pulled me with him, it's his fault, it's entirely his fault that I wasn't able to meet mom!" I pushed all the blame to him. Sehun's eyes widened, I avoided his eyes and dropped my hand to my side.

"Sehun." Kai in an cold tone called.

"Oh." He answered in a small voice, he didn't deny my accusations and answered him politely.

"Come with me in dad's office." Sehun nodded and Kai turned his back on us. The moment I couldn't see his body anymore was the time I breathed normally. My temperature went up as if I was a thawed chicken.

"Wow that was scary." I turned to Sehun who I caught looking at me. Instead of looking away I smirked at him. Tucking the wet strand of hair behind my ears I smiled.

"Have fun with you punishment." I teased him by sticking my tongue out.

"Psh, you're lucky I didn't tell on you." My face turned serious, taking a step towards him.