Chapter 9

In the end I gave in and lent him the shirt. I slammed my locker and threw the shirt to his chest.

"Why are you doing this?" I shook my head lightly and asked him. He checked the shirt and tried to see if it's his size by sizing it up on his shoulders.

"No reason." He shrugged, with his lips pursed he nodded. "Okay, this is the perfect size." He smiled at me but I had a complete opposite expression.

"Get the fuck out of here already." I sighed, turning around and started to take a couple of steps away from him.

I thought that was it and I can go get lunch already, but I was wrong when he tugged my arm, pulling me towards him. Surprised I turned my face to him, I gathered my strength to my right arm and wiggled my way out of his grip but he pulled me even closer all of a sudden bumping my back to his broad chest, his hand snaked its way to my waist.

I felt a blast of electricity passing through my skin, it's so intense that my legs started to shake and weakened.

My body is so close to him, my back felt his warm chest against it, a warm exhaust of air lingered on my left ear, my skin became sensitive to his touch. I heaved a deep breath and gulped, I felt as if time stopped for us, I can only picture us alone with nobody around us...but there's a lot of people around us!

That made me resist against his hug.

"Sehun, let me go!" I stressed out every word. My cheeks are flushed seeing that a lot of students saw us in this position.

"Is this your idea of a joke?" I gritted my teeth. "Release me." His breathing expelled warm air behind my ear. Still fighting against him I struggled within his hold.

"But if I let you go everyone's gonna see." A sexy chuckled escaped from his lips. I shook my head, I'm not supposed to be swayed by his voice!

"See what?" I spat out.

"What day of the month is it Seje?" He asked.

"I don't know! Let me go."  My mind is too overwhelmed by the stares of people that I couldn't think straight anymore. I just want to disappear right at this moment!

"It's the 16th." I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

So what if it's the 16th? What does it have to do with our situation?

"Your period." My heart stopped beating for a second, a loud breaking sound echoed inside my head.

The 16th, the middle of the month. My monthly cycle. My undies does feel damp, I thought those were just discharges!

"But if you say so, I'll let you go."

I stopped struggling and just stood there stiff. My heart pounding so hard against my chest, I felt Sehun let go of my hand and his warmth slowly disappeared on my back. I panicked my hand flexed behind me, pulling anything I can to stop him from moving away.

"Stop." I whispered. My hand gripped on his jacket and tugged him closer to me in desperation.

"What's this? You want me back now?" He teased. I set aside my irritation and focused on doing anything to cover the stain.

What am I gonna do now?

I feel stressed just thinking about how I can escape from this situation. I don't want others to see my period stain!

"Just ask for my help Seje." His voice sounded like a demon when he whispered. My eyes fluttered, biting my lips I turned my face to the side.

"Just get me out of this situation." I demanded.

He clicked his tongue and I felt him move back slowly.

"Say 'please' Seje." I threw him a cold glare, he's really too much.

"Please." The words that came out felt like burning my tongue, I bit my cheek. I want to kick him so bad right now, I want to throw a fit but with the situation I can't.

"Good girl." He touched my hand and made me release the grasp on his jacket. I don't know what he's doing behind me, I can only hear the rustle of his cloth. I sucked in my breath when his hands went  in between my hands, his finger touching my waist, I looked down and saw his hand knotting the ends of the sleeves of his jacket around my waist.

He tugged the knot tightly, making sure it'll stay around my waist. One last tug and my breathing hitched again.

"I better run now." He chortled. His hands left and I felt the cold blow of wind on my side, the next thing I saw was his running figure, with my shirt hanging on his shoulder.

I clenched my hand into a fist, my nails digging on my palm resulting in a sharp pain.

I want to dig myself a hole and stay there for eternity! I might just die from embarrassment!

I thought as I watched the black scribbles scattered behind his white shirt, more specifically the word he wrote in bold at the very center of his shirt.

Sejeong

——

"Sejeong, is it true? That law student came here to confess to you?" Girls started to crowd me after lunch.

"I heard he even wrote your name on his shirt!"

"Did you say yes?"

They bombarded me with questions. I looked at them and shook my head before looking at the jacket I threw inside the trash bin.

"It wasn't anything like that, he was just..." I couldn't find any excuse.

One of the girls whined.

"Sejeongie, you can't have a boyfriend! We'll be sad."  She pouted her lips, she knelt on the ground and grasped the edge of my table.

"It's nothing like that, just forget about what you heard guys." I raised my hand, shaking it. The girls threw each other a glance and sighed.

"First it was this blonde guy and now that law student. They're gonna take you away from us." One fanned her face with her hand.

"I swear it's nothing like that. Those were just my acquaintances." I reasoned out.

"Tsk, why are you ladies worrying about those guys all of a sudden but when I'm close to her you don't give a shit?" Sungjae complained.

Wow.

"Because it's you Jae-ya." Hearing the response, Eunwoo shook his head.

"Blindness is contagious." He bobbed his head and clicked his tongue.

Before the situation worsens our professor came inside and everyone went back to their seats. The whole afternoon I was irritated and angry, I haven't had my lunch because I had to change my clothes and I lost my appetite after that encounter.

Even after class I still felt the fire inside my chest, I'm still angry at him. I went home immediately after class and stormed inside my room, dropping myself on my bed.

I took my pillow and placed it against my face, I released my pent up frustration and screamed at it. It muffled my high pitched shout, I pulled it away from my face and my breathing began to deepen.

Screaming to my pillow just released a pinch of my anger!

I bit my lips. Recalling our encounter earlier, I knew I couldn't let it go.

I'll get back at him, that's the only way I can relieve this anger growing inside my chest.