epilogue. ii

"Y/N? love- we're here

"Y/N? love- we're here."

"Huh?" Waking up from her slumber with drool coming from her mouth and smudged lipstick, she cleans her face with a wipe quickly. "Where are we?"

Her sight becoming clearer, a building of a certain cafe in front of her- Starship Cafe.

"Oh my god- are you taking me down memory lane?" Cackling a laugh, she looks lovingly into the other's eyes.

"Yep, this was where i first saw you and where i first officially talked to you!"

Her eyes wonder to the building that she had not seen for a few years now, Seongmin stepping out of his car and walks over to the passenger side, opening the door for her.

She steps out, breathing the town's air. "I remember not seeing you at the counter because you were short! -you still are though." Seongmin giggles, a punch on the shoulder from his girlfriend.

The couple walked through the entrance, a familiar face at the counter. "Seongmin! Y/N!"
Taeyoung shouts out while waving his arm.

From working a part-time job after school to becoming the manager of the cafe and working a full-time job, Taeyoung and his girlfriend, Yein now owned most of the cafes in the town. His name known throughout the country because of his special order that came out when he suggested it to their manager before.

"Hey, Youngtae!" Y/N hugs the boy and his girlfriend from the other side of the counter after not seeing them for a while.

"You guys on a date?" Yein asks in curiosity, earning a nod from the two.

"We're here to buy somethings then we'll be on our way, we have a lot to see." Taeyoung nods, understanding. "Y/N, why don't you go sit down? then we're off to the next stop."

She nods her head and takes a seat near the counter. Seongmin orders for take away, him whispering it to Taeyoung. A paper bag was given to him after he pays the price.

"Let's go, we'll eat in the car. Thank you, Taeyoung! Yein!"

"Have fun, lovebirds! Don't take to long to answer, Y/N!"

They enter his car, Seongmin giving his girlfriend a strawberry shortcake while he starts the car again. "Awe! The cake we ate when we first met!"

"Yeah, now eat up- the next stop isn't that far away." As Seongmin drives, she eats the cake while feeding bits of it to him- making sure he looks at the road though.

After a few minutes, the car was parked next to a pond that had a waterfall. "This place looks unfamiliar?" Y/N questions.

The boy gasps. "You don't remember our first date?"

"What?"

She could've sworn their first date was in the middle of the woods where not a single person was seen but them. "Yeah, the folks found this place and took down the trees for the public to enjoy- luckily not many people are here right now."