11

"That's Seongmin

"That's Seongmin."

Y/n's eyes widened in suprised as they both look over to Seongmin. When Seongmin notices Taeyoung, he waves his hands with a happy smile on his face as he spots his bestfriend. He approaches them still not noticing the girl beside Taeyoung.

"Hi,Taeyoung! Sorry i'm late. Where's Y/n? Is she sick? Did she go home early?"

He was across the counter as he greet his bestfriend, then moves his eyes to the shorter girl that was standing beside Taeyoung, short enough for him to notice her only now. The time he realises it was Y/n he blushes as he was asking about her. The both of them had red cheeks as they look away.

"Seongmin, meet Y/n. Y/n-ie meet the one and only Ahn Seongmin you were dying to get to know." Taeyoung wiggles his eyebrows at both of them, melting from the cuteness. Y/n hits the back of his head, him making an 'ouch' sound as he handles with the pain.

"Y/n, can you take his order? I'm busy with other 'stuff'" Taeyoung runs away to the back, teasing Y/n though he actually just wanted to leave them alone together.

"Hi." Y/n starts of then clears her throat as she begin to take his order, still having a blush on her cheeks. "Welcome to Starship Cafe, how will i serve you today?" She looks into his brown attractive eyes.

"I- um i'll have a- uh green tea latte and-d two strawberry shortcakes." Seongmin stutters, how could he not? He was talking to his crush. He wants to just scream right there and run home, to let know his hyungs that he got to have a conversation with Y/n.

'he's so precious. Someone take my heart-' Y/n thought as she shakes it off. "Two? Are you eating with someone?" She looks around him to see if he was accompanied by anyone.

"uh- i thought maybe you could take a break and we could- you know talk a bit- only if you want to! i mean i want you to but i don't want to force you." He facepalms as he practically embarrassed himself. Y/n melts at how cute he is. She nods, accepting his request.

"One green tea latte and two strawberry shortcakes. Your total is $11.35, take a seat anywhere and i'll be right there with your order." She tells him, with a bright smile on her face. Seongmin felt his heart flutter looking at Y/n.

"Don't forget to bring yourself too." He pays, having enough confidence to flirt then blushes. Y/n's cheeks turns to a crimson color as she give him the receipt. Soon, Seongmin turns and takes a seat near the window.

'Is it possible for someone to even be that cute?'

Y/n looks to the back, sees Taeyoung giving her a thumbs up. She goes up to him and smacks his head playfully, then proceeds to prepare Seongmin's order.

woa double update is this even me im currently listening to JUMPER and i feel so hyped when serim whispered HSHSJAHSHSHSISN my heart skipped two beats i think

anyways anyone else's online class stressing them out more than ever, like my teacher gave a whole assignment and expects us to send it that day huhuhu TT