30

"We need to gather in front of the haunted house now, Allen texted me just a while ago

"We need to gather in front of the haunted house now, Allen texted me just a while ago." Hyerin mentions as she place her phone in the pockets of her plaid skirt. She pushs her long hair back, patting her younger brother's shoulder who was busy eating a churro.

Y/n stands up from her seat on the bench, Seongmin's hand still in hers because he refuses to let go. The boy whines, powdered sugar and cinnamon from the churro around his lips. She chuckled as she wipes his lips with a tissue, he blushes from embarrassment.

The others teases them, pointing their fingers at them while whispering to each other then makes a heart drawing around them. Y/n glares at them, walking ahead to the direction of the haunted house which released her hand from her boyfriend's who frowned.

They all walk together, Seongmin slouching beside his girlfriend quieter than usual and not like his bubbly personality as they recognize their other friends already waiting for them.

"Did you guys just got off the rollercoaster?" Jungmo questions them as he tries to hold his laughter, Hyerin nodded while the youngers tilt their head as they were confused how the older knew.

"How do you know?"

"Well, Seongmin's scream could be heard from the other side of the fair."

Jungmo and Minhee runs over to their youngest friend, squishing his cheeks that were pink from embarrassment again. He pushed their hands, slapping them away. The group of twelve laughed as they start to queue for the haunted house, they were the first ones in the line. Serim stands in front of them as the oldest, Seongmin then Jungmo behind him followed by the others.

Y/n was behind Jungmo although she wanted to stay with Seongmin but he insisted, smirking mischievously. Cheri and Minhee behind her flirting, which made her gag at the lovebirds.

"They said it opens in a few minutes."

"ah hyung, why can't i be with Y/n?"

"Relax, a little time from your girlfriend won't hurt."

"Hyeongjun, i'm here to protect you."

"Lord, please help me."

The worker then blares a horn indicating the haunted house was open, the twelve kids heads inside as they were instructed. The theme was infected apocalypse meaning the place was decorated like it was abandoned, fake blood and guts already over the floor.

"AH!" Seongmin screams at the sound of wind breezing, startling his friends. "Wait- Serim hyung! hold my hand!" Jungmo laughs as Serim holds the younger's hand softly, laughing also.

They were in a line, close to each other as their hands were on the shoulder of the person in front of them. Coughing from the speaker beside them sounded making Hyeongjun, Seongmin, Taeyoung and Wonjin scream quietly.

"Weren't you going to 'protect' me?"

"Starting from now.."

"This is a warning! You are entering an infected area to complete your mission of retrieving the antidote on the other side, please stay closer to each other to avoid being bit. Stay cautious and don't become an infected." The voice from the speaker announced. "Please proceed to follow the yellow cones."

"Thank you, that was really helpful." Woobin says sarcastically from the back of their line.

Serim walks along the tight place, following the yellow cones that glowed in the dark and the others followed behind him. Seongmin had his eyes closed as Jungmo released his grip on his shoulders.

"Jungmo-hyung, are you okay?! If you are, okay but if you are not, I don't care i'm scared!" He screams on the top of his lungs, swaying his arms around to find Jungmo as his eyelids were still closed. A worker that was dressed as the dead touches his fingers. "YAH! Someone help me!"

"Maybe you should've stayed with Y/n." Jungmo joked, placing his hands on his friend's shoulder.

Serim continues to walk, not minding the other's being scared at jumpscares from the workers. The ones that screamed the most were Seongmin, Cheri and Y/n as they were the most that were bothered by the 'infected'.

Y/n was concerned that Seongmin was too scared so she holds the back of his arm which startled him, passing through Jungmo's side. When he realizes it was Y/n, he calms down then holds her hand tightly in his causing her to awe. Jungmo let it slide, pitiful for the younger.

At the end of the haunted house was a bottle filled with green liquid, labeled 'antidote' stood on top of a counter inside what looked like a lab. After stepping into jelly that looked like someone's guts, jumpscares and being chased by a group of workers, Serim took the bottle then exited out the haunted house through the lab door.

The twelve people ran straight out, exhaling deep breaths from relief though Seongmin stood still with his eyes closed while holding Y/n's hands. 

"Hey, you okay?" Y/n asked him, receiving a tiny nod.

"That was more of an escape the bunker than a haunted house but it will do."

Jungmo then mischievously smiles, going behind Seongmin with a mask on his face that he bought earlier. The mask was a goblin that had red marks all over it, making it look like it was gushing out blood.

He steps closer to Seongmin, breathing in his ear. He lets out a shout like a cry of a screaming man that made the younger jump more than he jumped in the haunted house. "YAHHH!" Seongmin screamed, his reaction a bit too late but continued on screaming as he looked at the mask Jungmo was wearing.

He looked like he was about to cry, but was holding it it. "Jungmo- too far." Serim says, patting his back while shaking his head. Jungmo took off the mask then hugged the baby of the group to him. They all go over to Seongmin, offering candy and gummy bears that were his favourite.

Seongmin's eyes were only on Y/n who was in front of him, making faces that were funny to him like she was trying to cheer up a baby while holding both of his hands. The corner of his lips raised a bit as he thought about teasing her.

He raised his fingers to his face, touching his pink lips with one finger. The others knew what he meant though Y/n was clueless, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows. Cheri coughed, clearing her throat. "Ahem- a p-peck."

Y/n hears what her bestfriend said, widening her eyes. "You have to do it, you are his girlfriend meaning you need to cheer him up." Taeyoung whispered in her ear as she has no experience about relationship. She blushed as she has not had her first kiss although a peck wasn't clarified as a kiss to her.

Y/n slowly placed both of her hands of his cheeks, bringing her lips closer to his. The younger of the group screamed as they closed their innocent eyes, peaking a bit while the older teased them.

She quickly pecks his lips, pink tinted cheeks on the both of them. Seongmin smiles widely then jumps around, he holds her wrist while yelling out a tiny 'yeay!'. "Alright i'm happy now, let's go eat!" He skips ahead of the group with a smile on his face, pulling his girlfriend with him who was still touching her lips.

HEYY im really sorry for not updating for 3 days, my wifi has been jacked ever since :<< i will try an update more if wattpad would save my writings!! ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAYY <33!!