7

It is now later in the day, the sun begining to set

It is now later in the day, the sun begining to set. The sky being a combination of orange and purple-ish colors. Y/n was now done with her shift as she gives her co-worker that was about to start the night shift the key for them to close the cafe after closing. She waves her goodbyes to Taeyoung, him leaving the cafe to get picked up by his friends.

"Don't forget you have to work a shift tomorrow!" Y/n tells Taeyoung, who only rolls his eyes. She chuckles and takes off her apron, placing it on a hanger then hangs it on a hook beside the back door. She walks out of the cafe, taking a long deep breathe.

Y/n heads to the bus stop then sits down waiting for the bus to come. 'Ah, I almost forgot.' She takes out the note from her back pocket and her phone that is on low battery from her backpack. She hurriedly saves the number, saving the name as 'Seongmin' before her phone dies. The bus soon came, Y/n steps into the vehicle then pays the bus driver while greeting him a 'good evening'.

She takes a seat near the window, hoping to get her paycheck tomorrow before paying her rent next week. Y/n looks out to the scenery, the wind carrying the leaves and the people walking around the row of stores. After a while, the bus stops and she stands up, heads out of the transport while thanking the bus driver.

Y/n arrives at her front door, unlocking it for her to step inside. She places her bag next to her desk, then changed into her pajamas after showering. She charges her phone before going to her kitchen to prepare her meal for dinner.

-> After dinner

Y/n cleans her dishes then enteres her room, plugging out her phone then lays down on her bed.
'Maybe i should send a text to Seongmin.' Before that, she had to text her besftfriend, Cheri first.

Cheri

Cheri

Cheri

CHERI

What do you want, child?

I'm older than you

Yeah by a few days

Whatever

ANYWAYS

BASICALLY THERES THIS BOY

First of all,

Stop typing in caps

It hurts my eyes to read

okay okay

like i said theres this boy