5

The two milk cartons from her dream

The two milk cartons from her dream. The same exact ones. 'How could this be possible?' 'Who is A.SM?' 'Why did he run away?' Y/n questions lot of things that she does not have the answer to, holding the drinks in her hand after placing her bread and bottle to the side.

"Hey! No students in classrooms during recess!" Yelled by a teacher that was monitoring the corridors.

"Sorry, miss." As Y/n heads to the canteen before making the teacher angrier.

-> Last period.

"Read chapter seven and eight before next week. On monday, I will ask for everyone to write an essay explaning the topic in pairs which is your deskmates." The teacher gives instructions to them as soon as the bell rings, signaling it was time for students to go home or proceed to club meetings.
"Class dismissed."

Cheri speedily packs up her stuff as she needs to go home early before her parents come home to greet them. "Get home safe and try not to tire yourself during your shift. See you next week Y/n! Don't forget about the essay!" She basically runs at full speed out of the room, quickly waving and bids her goodbyes to Y/n despite the hall monitor telling her to not run in halls.

Y/n cleans her stuff and takes out her work clothes, zipping up her bag as she heads towards the girls restroom to change. Soon, she was out of the school gates, going to Starship Cafe to work her shift hoping she doesn't have to cover her co-workers shifts that night. She enters through the back door, swiftly taking her apron along the way.

"Good afternoon, Y/n."  Taeyoung greets. Taeyoung is her co-worker at the cafe who was the same age as her. He's considered as a close friend to Y/n because of the total of hours, days, weeks, they worked as baristas together at the cafe. She sees Taeyoung basically everyday, more often than she sees Cheri.

She had another co-worker named Kang Minhee but he works the morning shift and finishes when Y/n comes in to work so she sees him not frequently. They're still quite close friends though as he is friends with Taeyoung

" Afternoon to you too tae, after you asked me to cover you shift yesterday." Y/n sarcasticly greets back.

"Come on Y/n. I had a reunion and lots of assignments to do." He gives puppy eyes, trying to act innocent to prevent her from getting too mad.

She sighs. "Fine but you owe me."

"Roger that, Ma'am." He does a salute pose like a soldier receiving command from their commander. Y/n grins at the cute gesture he did, Taeyoung happy as he made the cold girl slightly smile. "Oh i have news for you." As they makes their way to the front to begin yet another tiring shift.

"What is it? Am i fired? Did a customer file a complaint letter?" Y/n ask, afraid to lose her job.

"What? No, no. You're a great coffee maker and possiblely at everything that has to do with drinks and cakes." Y/n flips her hair confidently at what Taeyoung said but soon curiously questions

"Then what's this 'news' you are talking about?" Y/n tilts her head.

"Well my friend recently often comes to this place and i thought he was here to visit me, turns it's not."

Y/n chuckles at the words that came out of  Taeyoung's lips, cleaning the coffee machines while waiting for new customers to come order at the counter.

"Turns out he actually thinks you're cute"

Here you go another update  im confused why wattpad is cursed like the votes are more than the reads but none the less im very grateful to does that vote <333 love you guys!!! Stay safe during quarantine!!
And recently mnet  uploaded crush gap version of break all the rules and THEY ARE ALL TOO CUTE!! MY HEARTT!!
Go watch it my cravity heart did explode aha :>