9

"Don't give up yet"

"Don't give up yet"

And just like that Y/n wakes up to her alarm clock, the sounds of birds chirping in the back ground. The sun shining in her face, she turns off her alarm clock then she felt cold like she's missing warmth from earlier. She struggles to get out of her own bed but until she smells her own breath, cringing at the smell and heads straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once she had freshen up, she decides it was still early in the morning so Y/n lays back down on her mattress and goes to sleep again.

-> Afternoon

Y/n was now working on her shift, with Taeyoung and another of her co-worker. Currently she is reading her book which her teacher tasks her class to do before the following day, leaning against the counter not paying that much attention to the customers entering as Taeyoung could handle them because she was busy reading.

"Y/n, could you finish your book already so you can handle the order." Taeyoung whines shaking Y/n, eager to rest as he has been serving them non-stop without a break. She was too into reading that she just continue to understand the chapter for the essay.

"One more page." She replies with ease while still having her focus to the book. He whines, pouting like a kid then plops onto the floor, his legs straight out. "The floor is dirty, Youngie." Taeyoung makes a suprised face.

He stand up then looks at Y/n. "Youngie? You never called me that since i told you to, what happened to my Y/n? Have you eaten her? Are you sick?" He checks her temperature, puting his hands on her forehead.

"Stop it, I'm not sick." Y/n pushes his hands off of her, bothered by the skinship. She closes her book as she shouts "Done!" Taeyoung shushes while the customers all looks at her, placing his hands on her lips to muffle the sound.

"What happened to you?" He suddenly gasps loudly but quiet enough for the people in the cafe to ignore. "Have you gotten soft?" which leaves Y/n in confusion.

"What?" she tilts her head slightly, facing Taeyoung. He only furrows his eyebrows, giving Y/n that 'are you serious?' look. She caught on, shaking her head vigorously. "No, i haven't gotten 'soft' , im just in the mood i guess."

"Y/n in the mood never calls me Youngie, the most you do is ruffle my hair. I don't even know how you do it with your short arms and legs." Taeyoung says, covering his head expecting a hit. Y/n only gives him a judging look. "See! You're soft even though i make fun out of you."

"Why are you complaining? Don't you want me to be 'Soft'?" She glares at bim.

"Oh no, im not complaining. I like this Y/n." Taeyoung wraps his arms around her, hugging Y/n. She pushes him away then dusts off her apron.

"Just because i'm nice, doesn't mean i'm soft nor can you come into my personal space." She informs, pointing an index finger at him. He nods slowly but knowing he was going to hug her later anyways.

"But exactly why are you nice or soft?" Taeyoung questions. He soon wiggles his eyebrows at her. "Did Seongminnie make you soft? It is because he's coming to the cafe today? damn he really need to teach me his tricks."

"No, last night i had a dream about a bo- wait, he's coming to the cafe today?!"

"Yeah, i told you yesterday he would come." He watches as his co-worker rushes around the counter area to the staffs room then to the staff bathroom. "What are you doing?" Taeyoung asks her as she stops in front of him.

"Do i look okay?" Y/n looks in the mirror, freshing herself up. Taeyoung only helps her, fixing her hair that what frizzy due to the barista cap.

"Oh god he did make you soft."

Heloo :> this chapter was just a filler for the next chapter so lets hope ill update soon ehe um i have news so i started this book like 5 days ago
and

iTs top 1 on #cravity !1!!1!2 thank you all for the reads and support i can't express how happy i am even with all the words in the dictionary  thank you so so much❤️!!! -anieminn

-anieminn