20

"Thanks, Seongmin

"Thanks, Seongmin. For you know, taking care of me." It was the next day, Seongmin slept over at Y/n's house again on the couch obviously.

"w-welcome, i-i wanted to take care of you anyways." He says nervously, fiddling with his uniform's sleeve that was damp still not dried after the storm. "Today you rest even though your condition is better but i will get worried a bit-t not that i always think about you but that doesn't mean i don't think about you." it was like he was rapping, talking so speedily.

She nods with smilling, butterflies in her stomach. "You will be the first one to know if i zone out and stand in the rain for too long again." He looks at her with a cheesy grin.

"I better get going, my classes starts in an hour." Seongmin states, looking at the time on his watch. "You still have my number, right? If you need anything, you can text me- well after school hours end."

"I'll see you later then." Y/n utters while Seongmin clutches his bag, pursing his lips. "Thanks again for everything, even though you technically broke into my house."

He chuckles lightly. "I'd rather break into your house than bring you to my dorm, hyungs would tease me nonstop."

They both snickers it off. "Alright~ I don't want you to be late. Have a nice day, Seongmin-ah." Seongmin gestures a tiny wave at her before turning around, making his way to his school. "ah, wait!"

Y/n catches up to him as he faces her. She steps onto her tippy toes, planting a kiss on his cheek as a thank you. "I meant what i said yesterday while ugly crying just so you know."

He touches his cheeks, blood rushing to his face while forming a blush. "You're always pretty." Seongmin heads into the opposite direction while skipping happily, still having his hands on his cheek.

Y/n giggles while closing the door, now screaming silently after having the confidence to peck Seongmin's cheek.

She had to take a day off despite her healthy state. Her school doesn't start in 2 hours meaning Cheri hasn't gotten to school. Y/n still was worried about her bestfriends after what they been through.

Cheri

Cheri

Are you okay?

I'm sorry for everything

I didn't know

please reply you're still my bestfriend.

seen- 6:28 AM.

She sighs loudly, still afraid of losing Cheri who was her only childhood friend that stayed by her side.

'haiya how could i not notice after all these years, i mean i only thought of her as a sister.'

"haish Y/n, you probably just lost your only family." She facepalms herself, wishing for time to be reversed. "How do i make this right?"

'think y/n, think!'

"What if i accept her feelings?" She shakes her head, thinking stupidly.
"Y/n, you love seongmin not- wait i love Seongmin?" She blushes at her own comment.

'You only known him for a week or so.'

"You know what, I'll visit her house after school with a gift basket she always loved." She nods at her own idea, agreeing with herself. "Hopefully she'll take it."

She has hope, hopeful for being on the same page with Cheri soon. Y/n heads to her bathroom after locking her front door, getting ready for the day.

-> Afternoon

After buying snacks and a couple of selfcare items from the store, Y/n makes her way to Cheri's house. She walked a few blocks from her own house to the store then to her bestfriend's residence.

She thought about what to say to Cheri. "Uh cheri, i'm really sorry for liking boys- what? no." Y/n looks at the tiny basket in her left hand filled with goodies. "Hopes she likes this, i spent way more money that i probably will have for two meals."

Arriving to her front gate, she looks up to the big mansion in front of her. The gate taller than a bus, the polished marble shining reflected light. She clears her throat before pressing the speaker button. "Good afternoon, i'm here to meet Cheryeon for a project."

The automatic gate opening after her request, someone approaching her. "Y/n, what are you doing here darling?" Ms. Park, the mother of Cheri greets her with a sincere expression.

"Afternoon, Ms. Park! I'm here to do a project with Cheri." She lies, pursing her lips. Obviously she could not say 'Oh, i broke your daughter's heart and i'm here to make it up to her, also she's likes girls.'

"Alright, come inside. She's in her room, make yourself at home." Ms. Park lets her inside, proceeding to finish her work after leaving Y/n to treat herself.

Y/n goes up the stairs, knocking the first door to her left in the hallway, hearing a 'come in'. She lets herself in, looking at the girl lying on her bed.

"What are you doing here?" Cheri speaks up, glaring at the girl. Y/n places the gift basket on her nightstand, taking a seat next to her bestfriend.

"I'm here to apologise, i really didn't know." She looks down with guilt.

"Unfortunately, go home Y/n." Cheri rolls her eyes, going back to her book. "I bet you're disgusted."

"I'm not, really. I don't have a problem with lesbians or the LGBT community."

"I'm bisexual so i still have a chance at a love life, i don't need your pretending."

"I'm really sorry, Cheri. I can't return your feelings, i love you as a sister."

Cheri looks over at her bestfriend, sitting up straight. She grabs the basket from her nightstand, observing it with loving eyes. "You still got me my favourites." She smiles while chuckling.

Y/n smiles, nodding. "I spent most of my money, you better be grateful." They both laugh, lightening the mood.
"I'm still your bestfriend, right?"

"Of course, it may be a while for my feelings to fade." Y/n understands, smiling happily as they both are now on the same page. "Sorry, for leaving you in the rain."

"It's okay, i got to be with Seongmin for a whole day." Y/n blushes with an embarrassed expression , Cheri wiggling her eyebrows who was eating her candy from the basket. "I'm glad you're okay with me now."

"Me too."

sorry for the late update i got excited coz today i got all of my cravity albums !!!11!1! its so cuteee djjejdjd