29

"Are we there yet?" Cheri asks from the passenger seat to the driver for the fifth time, Y/n in the back seat sighs loudly

"Are we there yet?" Cheri asks from the passenger seat to the driver for the fifth time, Y/n in the back seat sighs loudly. In this case the driver was Cheryeon's mother, driving them to another hangout with the other nine boys. After Seongmin asked Y/n to be his girlfriend, Serim suggested a get together for a celebration.

They were currently driving to the amusement fair that opened recently, the wind breezing as the car drove to their destination. The fair was quite far from their town but Ms. Park agreed to drive them there anyway since she favours her daughter's teen-hood to be fun.

"Can you drive faster, Mom?" 

"We're already at the speed limit, sweetheart."

Cheri slouches in her seat, her green bomber jacket wrinkling a bit. The younger wore a white graphic t-shirt and denim shorts with a belt around waist, a green bomber jacket on her shoulder and to finish it off with a dull pink chunky sneakers.

Y/n wore blue straight cut jeans that reached to her ankle that folded at the end and a white blouse, tucked into her denim pants with white sneakers and school-styled socks. Her look was picked out by her bestfriend, though it was more minimalist than the other.

It was only them two since Beomsik wanted to be a caveman and spend his day being anti-social, though he wished he would come another day since he enjoys a good amusement park. They weren't the only girls during the hangout since Hyeongjun's parents said to bring his older sister for supervision because she had to keep an eye on her younger brother.

It was past five in the afternoon when the car stopped, the amusement fair in all it's glory in front of them as the purple lights shine while the sky was a gradient of orange and blue. Cheri was fast asleep, drool dripping from her lips as her mother wakes her up by shaking her.

"We're here."

"We're here? We're here!" Cheri exclaims as she opens the car door, Y/n following behind her while looking at her phone screen. The younger looks around for the others as her mother rolls down the window, the two faces her.

"Stay safe, alright? Then call me when you need to be picked up, and curfew's at eleven since you guys wanna have fun."

The girls nods, Ms. Park waving at them as she drives away then leaves the two at the entrance alone. "I texted Minhee, they're inside waiting beside the seats next to the actual entrance." Cheri says, replying back to the tall boy she was texting a while ago. Y/n nods, pulling her bestfriend to the counter to buy tickets.

"The fair ends at one in the morning, have fun and stay safe." The worker says without enthusiasm, they pay for the tickets and enters the place filled with rides after scanning the plastic around their wrist. A boy with purple hair waves over to them, calling them over.

"Hey, girls!" Hyeongjun greets them as he pulls the girl beside her over. "This is my older sister, Hyerin. Hyerin, this is Y/n and Cheryeon but you can call her Cheri." She waves a tiny bit at them, smiling.

"I'm familiar with Y/n already since Seongmin has been blabbering about you, talking about how he couldn't believe he already has a pretty girlfriend." Cheri shoves her friend's shoulder, wiggling her eyebrows. Y/n became a blushing mess as the siblings in front of them giggled, showing their similarities.

Serim calls all of them over. "Since we have twelve people here, we'll go in two groups of six. Hyerin can stay with hyeongjun so why won't you go with the youngest. Then by nine, there will be a haunted house and twelve people are allowed to go at the time time."

"NO!" Wonjin and Seongmin protests.

"ah, you two are no fun. Seongmin, this'll be your time to finally impress Y/n." Jungmo teased him with Minhee and Hyeongjun, the youngest gives them a glare then inches closer to his girlfriend like a kid pointing to a bully.

"Then haunted house by nine, it is settled."

The group went into two groups, the youngers with Hyerin, Hyeongjun, Taeyoung, Seongmin, Y/n and Cheryeon. They went all out on all the rides, rolle rcoaster and children rides since Seongmin and Hyeongjun were babies so they can enter most of them.

The group lined up into the tallest and biggest ride queue, the line going faster since the duration of the ride was pretty speedy. The red and black roller coaster had to go up fifty stories then goes down a steep drop into two loops, which scared Hyerin but mostly her younger sibling and Seongmin.

"Y/n, i'm scared." Seongmin utters, clutching his girlfriend's arm. Y/n melted at the sight beside her, awe-ing at the precious boy who stared at the people in front of them entering the cart. 

"Here hold my hand." Y/n pats the boy's fluffy black hair, giving him her hand that he held immediately. "It's okay, i'm here. You can grip on my hand if you're scared." The boy looked like a kid, so small and precious then he smiles with his cute teeth showing at what she said.

"Okay! I'm brave now!" Seongmin shouts with his high-pitched voice, stepping into the yellow cart that stopped ahead of them. He intertwined their fingers, his soft palm against hers as he brings down the locking and buckling their seatbelts.

They sat in pair, the couple together of course while Hyeongjun sat with Taeyoung and Hyerin paired up with Cheri. The roller coaster cart starts to ascend upwards, the chain pulling them up. Seongmin tightens his grip on the girl's hand, scared for his life thus the brave in him disappears.

"I'M NOT READY! WAIT!" He screams as Y/n looks at him confused, her 'brave' boyfriend gone in a split at though she was just as scared.

The cart stopped at the edge of the rail that led to a steep straight drop, dangling their feet in the air. Seongmin and Y/n being in the front made them both scream out of fear, the people behind them weird-ed out since the drop has not come.

When the cart did descend, the couple screamed out loud with the other passengers in the cart. The scream coming out of Seongmin being the loudest, that was all Y/n could hear other than her own as they looped while going upside down.

The ride lasted for three minutes, the most terrifiying three minute to Y/n and Seongmin plus Hyeongjun who closed his eyes the whole time. They got off the ride with the other who had their arms in the air clapping, suggesting to go again.

"NO!" the three scared kids protests.

"All i heard during the ride was Seongmin and Y/n's screams." Cheri jokes, bursting out a laugh with Taeyoung and Hyerin including Hyeongjun that laughed along even though he was also scared.

"You can let go of my hand now, Seongmin." Y/n mentions as she walks beside him after the others suggested to get cheese corn dogs, the boy not letting go.

"I'm still scared."

"No, you aren't."

"I know, i just wanted to hold your hand." The happy boy smiles, his eyes turning into a line as he skips along while dragging his girlfriend with him. Y/n's heart beats rapidly, skipping one or two beats at his words as a blush forms on her cheeks.

We finally have a fandom name!! LET'S SUPPORT THEM FOREVER, LUVITIES!! sorry for the slow update, lots of assignments :/// ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY, LUVITIES!! <3