3

The bus stops near Starship Cafe, just two blocks away from Y/n's secondary school

The bus stops near Starship Cafe, just two blocks away from Y/n's secondary school. She steps out of the bus, still jamming to the melody from her earbuds and skips to the direction of her school. The trees blooming colourful bright colors in spring and the environmental seems ever so calming, she forgets all her problems and focuces on the only time she can appreciate nature.

her feet steps into the school gate, taking a long breather while she hopes the day to be better than the last. Y/n jumps as she nearly fell after a certain person scares her.

"good morning Y/n!" cheri greets her with a cheerful smile. "you seem in the mood today."

As lonely as Y/n is, she had one loyal bestfriend and her name being Kim Cheryeon but nicknamed Cheri for the bright aura that surrounds her, plus cheryeon was a popular name at their school. They had been friends since they lived in the same orphanage years ago but Cheri got adopted into a family. luckily Y/n just so happens to go to the same secondary school as her.

"do i seem in the mood today? barely got enough sleep last night." Y/n replies to Cheri, her mood cheered up seeing her bestfriend as they walk towards their homeroom.

"You should stop working so hard, you know i could lend you some money." Cheri frowns, she noticed the dark circles and eyebags that was noticeable enough for people to see it. Her being worried was a usual thing in their friendship.

Unlike Y/n, Cheri was adopted to a rich family. The parents being ceos of a fundraiser company which was supported by the entire state to save the environment. She had the happy life anyone wished for but grateful and not greedy at all like a spoiled brat. Cheri knew her bestfriend- like sister needed money but Y/n always declines.

"But i don't want to depend on you for money, i won't be able to repay you." Y/n obviously doesn't want to be a burden to her. To brighten up the mood, Y/n slaps Cheri's arm and runs to the classroom, declaring a race. Cheri only rolls her eyes playfully, then smiles because of the optimistic behaviour and tries to catch up to her idiotic bestfriend.

aha its 2:53 am and i can't sleep because of the nap i took earlier reeeeee ofc rather than trying to sleep i update my wattpad book noice:)))))) so im exciteddd and broke because i bought the three versions of cravity's new album !!1!1!!1!1!1!1 i lowkey regret spending my money but excited for the album HA okay anyways tq for reading :3