Chapter 39

"Rhodey! Come here!" Tony called, still staring at the faces. "What did you do this time? Oh, by the way, Pepper's here to see you," Rhodey said, walking into the room. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, tell Pep to come up to the lab," Tony ordered. After a few minutes, Pepper appeared. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Remember that kid I mentioned a few years ago? The one from the battle?" He asked. "Peter?" She asked. "No, the other one," Tony said. "Vaguely. What was their name? It started with a T," Pepper said. "Tanya?" Rhodey suggested.

"That's the one," Pepper nodded. "Well, Thor mentioned that she was looking for her parents. I decided to do something good for once, and see if I could find them. And I did," He said. "Well? Who are they?" Rhodey asked. "See for yourself," Tony said, gesturing to the screen. Pepper and Rhodey wandered over to look at the pictures on the screen. Rhodey stared at them, while Pepper let out a gasp.

"Tony?" She asked faintly. "You remember this woman?" Rhodey asked. "I do. Her name was Liz. She was one of many one-night-stands. I had no idea," He said honestly. "You have to tell her," Pepper said. "I don't know her phone number," He argued.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. immediately answered with the correct phone number. "Tony, you have to tell her. She deserves to know," Pepper and Rhodey insisted. "Does she?" Tony asked. "Tony," Pepper said in a warning tone, making Tony sigh. "Fine, I'll tell her," Tony said, defeated.

He pulled out his phone and punched in the number.

a/n I decided to be nice and finish off this book

a/n I decided to be nice and finish off this book. The title of the next book is in the next chapter. Also, the next chapter will have no meme, because it's a 'special chapter' of sorts. Also, my friend added me to a Google Classroom called Frogs are Cool. I've decided not to question it.