I. Playlist

1. Wreak Havoc - Skylar Grey

"Hate that you need me, wanna destroy me but you can't. You're gonna deploy me in the end, better believe that I'ma be me 'til the death of me, oh yeah,"

2. Survivor - 2WEI

"I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder,"

3. Sit Still, Look Pretty - Daya

"Oh, I don't know what you've been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world, yeah, that is what I'm gonna be because I wanna be,"

4. Stronger - Omar Varela

"I will make my own way, I will not surrender, I will do my best, until I get put under,"

5. I'm Something Else - SomeThingElseyt

"Get back in your glasshouse, because not only am I something, I'm something else,"

6. Sick Boy - The Chainsmokers

"Welcome to the narcissism, we're united under our indifference,"

7. Battle Scars - Guy Sebastian

"I wish I couldn't feel, I wish I couldn't love, I wish that I could stop because it hurts so much. Cause I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together when all of the signs say that I should forget him. I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had. I wish that the good outweighed the bad,"

8. Battle Scars - Paradise Fears

"You're stuck on the ground, got lost can't be found, just remember that you're still alive,"

9. Legends Never Die - League of Legends

"Legends never die when the world is calling you, can you hear them screaming out your name?"

10. Superheroes - The Script

"Because they're stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow...she's got lions in her heart, she's got a fire in her soul,"

11. Darkside - Alan Walker

"Don't be afraid, the shadows know me,"

12. Learn to Love Again - James Mercy

"And we're fighting our demons, we're searching for meaning, we're reaching the point of pain,"

13. Self Control - DallasK

"Go before it's too late, there's no way you can stay here,"

14. TIRED - Jasmine Sokko

"Lately, I just feel so tired, not because of my sleep, I don't like nobody and nobody likes me,"

15. Battlefield - SVRCINA

"We carry on through the storm, tired soldiers in this war, remember what we're fighting for, meet me on the battlefield, even in the darkest night, I will be your sword, your shield, your camouflage,"