Chapter 16

The call
Parker Kimber Gray

I answered Face Time call. The boys surrounded me but stayed far enough to stay out of the screen.

Josie was crying and couldn't relaying speak.

Josie - He- he got mad and then he...

Pk-ok, ok calm down and begin from te start.

Josie stopped sobbing and recollected herself and thoughts.

Josie- so we went to a fancy restaurant and we met his parents and I felt so uncomfortable be there. I spaced out and his mom asked me about collage and I said Yale and that was a mistake because you know I want to go to OSU to be a vet.

Pk- ok

Josie- she then said "well then your mom and dad must be very successful" and I replied that I didn't have a mom and she said " well she must have had an affair with a richer guy" I started to cry and asked to be excused and then I couldn't find a bathroom so I went out side. Owen ran after me and then told me how petty that was and then told me that it was nothing to cry about.

Leo- he did what!

Pk- oh um this is Leo, Griffin, Jorden, Nathen, and Luke I said showing her them.

Leo- tell me what happened next beautiful

Pk- hey I thought I was beautiful

Leo- sorry Pk but I think I'ved moved on
Griffin she's all ours.

Griffin blushed and sat back
Josie blushed under her tears

Josie- well then I left and I don't know what to do

Pk- easy come to camp

Nathen- ya

Josie- sure I guess

Pk- well bye Mouse

Josie- bye Queen Bee

I hung up "I think I should go to my cabin and get ready for bed" I said to the boys a couple of them groaned.
I got of the bed to then be pulled into a hug by Luke. Griffin pulled me off and embraced me tightly and then Nate and Leo, Jorden gave me a side hug and smiled. We haven't talk to much since the bus ride.

I went to walk out the door but was greeted with a boy. The door hit him right in the nose. He grabbed his nose in pain.
"Oh my, I'm so sorry I, I didn't see you" I said
"Well watch... oh umm.. I'm sorry" he said looking at me up and down.
He had a white shirt and a black matte bomber jacket with dark wash jeans and Nike sneakers.
The door had closed behind me.
"So what where you doing in the boys cabin?" He asked slyly.
"Umm because" I said trying to not be a victim I could tell he was trouble.
"Well love, what's your name?" He said shoving his hands into his pockets.
"Parker" I said then turned to leave.
"I'm Sean and maybe we can get to know eachother some time" he said slyly as he grabbed my wrist.
"Let me go" I said threw my teeth
I pulled harder he let go and fell into mud.