Chapter 5

Best friend or Boy friend

Josephine Collins Carter-

                This week I had to make a big decision. I thought about it every second and it hurt me, I hope I made the right choice by letting Pk go by her self. Maybe if she goes by her self she could make some new friends. Besides tonight I'm going to have dinner with Owen's parents.

                (Knock knock...knock...knock knock) I quickly jumped up out of the Lazyboy and smoothed my dress. It was a halter topped navy dress that went to my knee, it fit good but was yet modest. I hope that Owen's parents are nice and aren't snobby.

~

                  We sat at a big oval table in a fancy restaurant. At first all I could think was why do I need three forks, spoons and two knives? I didn't hear that Mrs.Lee ask me what are my plans after college.

"Josie?" Owen ask in a concerned voice that brought me back to our conversation.

"Oh ya I love...um...er....Yale" I said caught off guard. Wait did I just say Yale!! No I don't want to go to Yale and become a lawyer with snot nosed rich kids! I want to go to Oklahoma State University so I could become a vet! Wow have I missed up!

Authors Note

So this was a short chapter but we will hear from Josie soon and you may wonder why she think she messed up, you will find out about that in a few chapters. This book is not only about Pk and the guy gang but Josephine's struggle to try to fit in with Owens up tight family. Hope you enjoy as you go on an adventure with Parker as she figures out who she is as a person and may find her true love besides Sports and Draco Malfoy ( well maybe 😉) no this isn't a HP fanfic but you'll see soon enough! Bye for now
XD      
       -Keepit_real33