Chapter 9

There we are

Luke Aron Hayven

I've never had a girlfriend or said I had one. I've always been the quiet kid in the corner. I was always the one watching the drama never saying a word. When I first met Pk I shrugged her off, I just thought she was another girl trying to get close with Nate. He always had chicks attracted to him. I was playing Overwatch when I heard her say my gamer tag. Then she said the other guys as well. She couldn't be, it's impossible! Evil_dragonslayer33 said that he was a guy. She was him, she was Evil_Dragonslayer33!

She was really pretty, I studied her. She had brown hair that bounced and her nosed crinkled when she laughed. She played sports, played video games, wasn't girly, and was pretty.

I looked back at my phone just day dreaming. I looked over again and she had her head on Nates lap fast asleep. I drifted back to my day dream. She was holding my hand and smiling.

"Your cheating on me with this foolish poor excuse of a girl! She doesn't even have her nails painted and her hair is a mess!" Sabrina spat and made a face.

I felt pain in my chest how could someone say such things about Pk like that. I knew she was jealous. Pk was still asleep so I stood up "She's my girlfriend and I like her hair that way and I like that she doesn't make her nail look like Pepto-Bismol!" I yell at Sabrina.

I realized what I done, but I had to stick up for her. If she were awake I'm sure she would punch Sabrina in the face. I bet Sabrina Calaway wouldn't even make Pk flinch.

I sat back down and day dreamed once again. I wondered what her middle name is.

So Luke has to be one of my favorites at the moment but he never wanted to be in the spotlight he just stood up for Pk even with out realizing! How cute is that!
Bye for now XD