S2: Chapter 6

This chapter is available on YouTube.

Seokjin POV

Seokjin looked around him. There was only one light dimly shining from the ceiling. He looked down at the spikes, holding onto the cage tightly. There were spikes extended towards the door which was locked by chains. But there was floor beyond the spikes where he could stand. He then looked at the lever above him and thought if he should pull it or not. Minho said that he might die if he pull it. Jin was conflicted on what he should do. He can't believe he is in this situation again. "How did he get out of prison?" he asked himself. 

Seokjin stared at the lever, thinking about what could happen if he pulls it. It has to be his only way out unless Minho is going to kill him this time. He doesn't want to take the chance. He looks around the room, hoping there is another way out of the cage. The cage didn't even have a door. 

He only had one option. He climbed onto the cage which swayed from his weight. He reached out for the lever, grabbing it. He took a deep breath before he forcefully pulls it down. Before he knows it, the bottom of the cage below his feet falls off. Jin screams, holding onto the lever with both hands, hanging in the middle of the cage. The lever couldn't hold Jin and drops him lower towards the spikes. Jin grabs onto the bars of the cage, holding onto it for his life. 

He closes his eyes and mumble to himself. The cage sways and Jin shivers at the thought of being impaled by the spikes beneath him if he let go of the bars. Tears began to fall down his cheek. He looked towards the door and the area where it has no spikes. He needs to get there was all he could think about. His hand was starting to get sweaty holding onto the bars and he realized he can't hold on any longer. 

He took a deep breath before he started to swing back and forth. His feet were hanging slightly above the spikes and he was trying very hard not to get impaled. He counted to three as he swings more and more, but quiver and held onto the bars tightly. "You can do this Seokjin."

He took another deep breath and began swinging again. He swang harder, his legs swinging towards the open floor. He counted to three again and swang himself towards the chained door. He flew out the cage and towards the door. He landed on the floor, but he screamed in agony when one of his feet got impaled by one of the spikes. His Achilles tendon got impaled and was bleeding furiously. Seokjin cried, holding onto his foot.

He lay back on the door, ready to give up. He breathes in pain and began to knock on the door. "Get me out of here!" Seokjin was starting getting weak, and he thought he had to get out. He took a deep breath before he grabs his foot and pulls it off the spike. He screams, but don't give up until his foot was completely free. He quickly rips his shirt, tightly fastening it around the wound. 

He stood up onto one foot, holding onto the door for balance. He has to look for the key. The room wasn't lit well, and he could rarely see between the spikes. He is thinking he could possibly get hurt again if he tries searching for the key. But he has no choice cause he desperately needs to get out or he might die. Seokjin kneels in front of the spikes and places his hand in between the spikes carefully. He slowly moves his hand through the spikes, but that doesn't stop him from getting cut.

He hisses at the pain and rips another piece of his shirt, wrapping it around his hand. He lays back on the door, holding his hand tightly towards him. He thought how could he find the key without hurting himself. He took off his shirt, ripping it in half. He thickly wraps the pieces of cloth around both his hands. He gradually pushes his hand through the spikes again, feeling for the piece of metal. It was taking awhile since he doesn't want to cut him but the bulb started to flicker.

The light flicker until it completely went out. It was dark and now he can't see anything at all. He took another deep breath and continues to search for the key. His heart was racing, scared of getting hurt again but he kept going. The further he looked, the further he has to lean over the spikes. He stretched over, his heart racing faster, thinking of falling onto the spikes. "You could do this."

He kept feeling through the spikes in hope of feeling the key. Just his luck, he felt the key with his finger. He stretches more, picking up the key. He slowly leaned back trying to not get hurt again. He made it safely back to the door, a smile plastered on his face. He got up unlocking the chain. The chains fall to his foot, and he opens the door, entering into a hallway.

He held onto the wall, hopping down the hallway. He can't see where he is going, but he has to try to get out. He was making his way down until he felt a hand over his mouth. Since he was balancing himself on one foot, he fell onto the ground. The person got on top of him, covering his face with a bag. He struggled to get loose but all he felt was himself being pulled away. He screamed in pain from his foot which was bleeding through the piece of cloth. 

Y/N POV

You spend your time staring at a black screen cause the light came off. You had no idea if he was alive or dead until you saw Seokjin exiting the room from the camera in the hallway. Minho flew up from the chair in shock. He immediately got onto his phone. "He is getting away! I was expecting him to be dead!" You was rooting for Seokjin to escape and you got excited when you saw him pass the camera.

"You need to get him!" You suddenly see Minho's assistant running down the hallway. Not to long after, they are dragging Seokjin down the hallway, leaving a trail of blood. "Is he dead?" you asked. Minho doesn't answer and stares at screen. "I asked, is he fucking dead?!" Minho stays silent and his phone suddenly rings. "Yes?" You can't hear anything but his suddenly started shouted. "What do you mean he is missing? Didn't you knocked him out and put him in the room?!"

You tried to listen carefully to figure out what was happening but you only picked up bits and pieces of the conversation. "You better find him! He can't leave this building!" Minho hanged up the phone, turning towards you. "Seems like your brother is desperate to find you?"

"Taehyung is alive?!" 

"Let's move on to the next person." 

"I asked is my brother fucking alive?!" You didn't see it coming when Minho's hand slapped across your face. You don't react and only stared at the wall fuming with anger. "You are going to lie there, stop up and watch the screen!"

Minho spins away from you grabbing the microphone. "Hoseok is awake. Going to make sure he doesn't make it out alive." He puts on the microphone, speaking into it. "Hello Hoseok. Ready to play a game?"

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading.