Christmas Special

This chapter is available on YouTube

Last Year Christmas

You finally placed the last dishes on the table and you looked around the room to make sure that everything is in place and perfect. You can't believe the year is coming to an end already, time flies so fast. 

You lid the candles on the table when you heard a knock on the door. "Coming!"

You ran to the door excitedly and open it to hear cheers and big smiles. "Merry Christmas!" Of course, Hoseok being the loudest.

All the boys arrived and entered with gifts in their hands. You guys do Secret Santa every year, it's just your tradition. All the boys placed their gifts under the tree and you realized one was missing. "Where's Jimin?"

"Oh, he said he would be running a little late," Jungkook answered sitting on the couch and putting his feet on the table. You push them off giving him a glare. You ran to the kitchen and continue to prepare refreshments. 

"You know, it would be nice if you guys would help me with the cooking every year," you said as you pour out the drinks and you stare at Seokjin. You know he would be the perfect candidate to help you to cook for the holidays but he never seems to do it.

"But you cook so well, we don't want to ruin that," Namjoon said laughing. 

"Blah blah," you said as shared out the drinks to the guys and you guys talk while you wait on Jimin. You didn't want to start dinner without him so you guys decided to wait after all the whining of waiting. 

A knock was finally heard on the door and you quickly ran it, opening it to be greeted by a cheering Jimin. "Merry Christmas!"

He entered the room joining the others in the living room with groans and arguments. "What took you so long?! Don't you know how hungry I am?!" Jin shouted walking towards the table. The others followed with Jimin apologizing behind. "Sorry. I went to collect Y/N's present," he said.

"You are my Secret Santa?" you asked surprised. 

Everyone stared Jimin disappointed. "Jimin you ruined the secret," Taehyung said taking his seat.

"I bet my gift would be better than yours if I was Y/N Secret Santa," Jungkook told him as they all took their seats at the table. 

"I highly doubt that bunny," Jimin answered as he stares at Jungkook. 

"Only Y/N is allowed to call me bunny!"

"Could you two just shut up?" Yoongi scolded them looking annoyed. 

No one could argue with Yoongi so they just remain quiet. You all began to eat, laughing and just enjoying the Christmas night together. You looked at the boys all just eating and drinking and you thought that nothing could be better than this. 

There is nothing else that you could ever want in the world than these seven guys and nothing could ever ruin this moment. "So Y/N, how are you handling the breakup?" Jungkook asked and the room suddenly got quiet. 

Taehyung gave Jungkook a death glare threaten him with his fork. "How could you ask that now? The mood was so good!" Hoseok argued. 

"I just wanted to know if she is okay!" Jungkook argued. 

You rolled your eyes at the two. "Guys it's fine," you said quieting the boys. "I'm okay. I am handling it really well."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked.