S2: Episode 12

This chapter is available on YouTube.

Y/N POV

You thought time had slowed down as you stared at the bullet aiming for one of you. You don't know where you got the courage from but you immediately pointed the gun towards Minho. It was hard for you since didn't have the usual finger to pull the trigger. Also, you never shot a gun before so you closed your eyes and pulled the trigger using your middle finger.

You felt the force of the gun as it released the bullet and you heard Minho screamed in pain but you also heard someone else. You opened your eyes to see Minho holding his arm and Ji Eun on the floor, blood soaking from her stomach. Jungkook picks her up bridal style as he begs for her to stay awake. Jimin grabs your arm pulling you towards the exit.

Everything was moving so quickly that you didn't know your legs were moving. Taehyung was in front of you and behind you is Jungkook carrying Ji Eun in his arms. Minho was running after you all, shooting as much gunshots and he could, but he misses each time. You were closer to the exit. You could see the door in front of you. Taehyung pushes the door open and you felt the cold wind on your face.

You made your first step outside and you could see everyone, including Yoongi and Hoseok. You see D/N running towards you and Jimin with open arms and tears in her eyes. You were about to grab her into your arms with all the happiness radiating inside of you. You were free, you thought. You was finally free with everyone alive but  another gunshot took you out of your thoughts.

You turned around to see Jungkook falling onto the ground, taking Ji Eun down with him. He collapsed onto the ground, blood soaking the back of his shirt. You see Minho standing in front of the door, pointing the gun at all of you.

Again, everything was moving quickly. "Jungkook!" you shouted as you swiftly ran to his side with Minho coming towards you. You knelt next to Jungkook, trying to get him to move. His eyes were semi-open as he looks up at you. "Go. You and the others go."

Minho was now above you, pointing the gun at your head. "This is not how I wanted to kill you but it shall do."

"Mommy!" you heard D/N crying for you and you heard Minho was ready to shoot but before he could pull the trigger, someone leaped towards Minho, pushing him onto the ground. You could see all the guys except Seokjin trying to hold back Minho and take the gun away from him.

Jimin got the gun from Minho and Namjoon punches him, making him a fall onto the ground. He laughs through his now bloody teeth as he looks at all of you with a devilish glee in his eyes. "Is that all you got?"

Before you knew it, they all gathered around Minho. You haven't seen the guys so violent before, you thought as you watched them beat Minho on the ground. D/N ran next to you and you grabbed her into your arms, blocking her face from the situation. Minho didn't stand a chance and he was now on the ground bleeding from everywhere possible.

You picked up the gun which you dropped while running to Jungkook. You walked towards Minho and looked down at him. You looked at the man you used to once love. The man who has cause you much pain and trauma. You pointed the gun at him, pointing it directly to his head.

"Just answer me this one thing, why did you do any of this?"

Minho laughed again and it was clear that he had totally lost it. He wasn't a human anymore. "It was all a fun game!" he laughed.

"This is not how I wanted to kill you but it shall do." You heard D/N screamed when the bullet went through Minho's head. You stared at him and watched as his blood flowed on the ground. You felt satisfied. You felt like all your problems and trouble has gone away when you pulled that trigger. Minho was dead.