S2: Chapter 5

This chapter is available on YouTube.

Yoongi's POV

He bangs on the door over and over. The fire gets closer, but Yoongi continues trying to break down the door. He began kicking it with all the strength he has and he began to hear the door crack. The smoke was getting to him and he covers his nose and mouth, trying not to pass out. He kicks harder, but in the process his vision was starting to get blurry. But he doesn't give up and continues kicking harder. The door was breaking more and he gave it one last kick and it was broken open. 

Yoongi quickly rushed out the room and into a dark hallway. He couldn't see anything but he moved forward. He held onto the wall, coughing and he suddenly saw someone standing at the end of the hallway. 

"Hello! Can you help me?!" Yoongi stared at the figure and he could see the structure of the person from the light from the fire. The person's body looks familiar. The person walked closer to him and he walked closer to them. All he was thinking about was setting you free. "Can you help me? My friend is in trouble." Before he could say another word, the person kicked him onto the floor. He couldn't see the person's face because of how dark it was and it was covered with a mask. 

Yoongi tried to crawl away, but the person stamped onto his back with their foot. "Where do you think you are going?" Yoongi's eyes opened wide when he heard the voice. He knew who it was. But before he could say anything, they got on top of his cover his face. He tried to hold his breath and not breathe in the chemicals, but they pushed hard against his face that couldn't help but breathe. "I knew you were crazy," he mumbled and those were the last words he said before passing out. 

Y/N's POV

 You looked at Yoongi being dragged away from the camera in the hallway. You can't really see anything but you knew he made it out. Minho doesn't say anything but you are sure Yoongi is still alive. But you still don't know if Taehyung is. Minho came off the phone and looked at you with a smile. "Is Yoongi alive?!" Minho laughs and grabs a piece of cloth from the table. He walks up to you and you began to get flustered. "Don't come near me!"

"Relax." He holds your face and wipes off the blood. "I am not going to leave you looking like a mess." You glared at him. "My brother is alive, isn't he?" Minho doesn't give a reply right away. "Maybe."

"He is. If he was dead, it would be a pleasure for you to tell me." Minho remains quiet, staring at the cameras and something finally came to your realization. "They are not really going to make it out are they?"

"Why are you doing this Minho? Do you still want me back?" He threw away the now bloody cloth. "I don't want you back. I find pleasure in doing this."

"So you have suddenly accepted that you are insane?" He doesn't answer. You are trying to see if you could get inside his head. You thought maybe if you understood again why he is doing this, you could somehow change his mind about this entire situation. 

"Minho, I know that I hurt you. I wasn't the best girlfriend in the world and I am deeply sorry for that." Minho scoffs at your apology and you are beginning to think that there is no way you could get to him. "Did you even love me? Or even thought about me?"

"Of course I did. I really did." 

"You know every time we were together, you only talk about those seven guys.  Everything was always about them!" 

"Of course you were a thought. I loved you more than anything."

"What are joke. I have done so much for you and I never even gotten a thank you. I have even done stuff for those guys even though I hated them, but I did it to make you happy."