39

"Track her bracelet!" Taeil and Jungwoo ran to their office, followed by some of the members.

They tracked it and it was a bit far from their house.

"How did he got there that fast?"

"NCT conference room now" Taeyong said through the intercom. They've never move that quick.

"This is urgent, I know it's almost 9.30 but Narae's safety is more important right now" He said as he tried to calm himself from panicking.

"Did you track it?"
"Yes, I'll show you the location"

Jungwoo typed it on the screen in front of him and connected it to the projector.

"That was her last location, we don't know where she was after that, the kidnapper might left it there or turn it off since it was designed for a live location,"

"127 come with me, Winwin, Mark and Haechan, will the three of you okay if you come?"

"No big deal, Narae's more important right now" Winwin said, followed by Haechan who nodded his head.

"And the rest of you, I want you to stay, make sure the house is safe and get some sleep" They nodded.

WayV and the Dreamies went out, leaving only 127 in the room.

"We'll go there after this, check the surroundings and if you found a house or building, inform it to me"

They got ready and prepared all the supplies. Jaehyun and Doyoung brought their camera drone with them to see the view from the sky.

They gathered at the front and went to her last location. Mark was playing with his fingers and can't keep calm. Johnny noticed him and patted him on his shoulder

"Don't worry, she'll be fine"

"Yeah, I hope so.."

They arrived at the location and it was pretty dark.

The road was empty and there were barely any lights.

"Jaehyun, do you think you can see it well from up there?"

"I don't think so, but let's try it first" Taeyong nodded and he activated the drone.

It flew to the sky and Doyoung controlled it, looking for any small houses or warehouse from the screen. After few minutes, there were still nothing.

"Still no?"
"No"

Some of the members were searching for her bracelet, looking for it into the bushes.

"Wait" Johnny tried to dial her number, hoping that something would come up.

And the moment he called, it was ringing. He heard ringtone from the bushes and followed the sound.

"Oh my God" He found her phone.

"She must be near here" He took her phone and ran back to the others.

"Guys, look what I found" They looked at him and gasped once he showed them.

"She must be near here" Taeyong said.

"Where did you find that?" Mark asked as something came up to his mind

"It was there"

"Hyung, can I?"

He asked Doyoung, borrowing the drone. Doyoung gave him the controller and he flew it to other direction.

As he was controlling it, he can see few lights in the middle of the forest. He tried to get a closer look by moving the drone forward but stops once he saw some people.

"I know where she is"

"Ugh, my head hurts.."

"Oh? You're awake?"

"Huh?"

She looked up and realized that she was not at home.

"What the, who the fuck are you freak?" She said as the man walked closer to her.

The familiar figure made her widened her eyes. She remembered every single time when he stalked her.

"You don't remember me? I believe you've seen me multiple times before, don't you?"

She backed away and the terrifying feeling was eating her, making her trembling.

She then heard some noises from the other cell, probably the one next to hers.

"You brought a new girl? *Faint chuckle* You seriously don't have a heart, you monster" Her voice echoes the room.

"Shut up and don't interfer my business"

"Why? You'll beat me again? Go ahead, I don't fucking care anymore"

He clenched his teeth and stood up, going to her cell. Narae heard his steps going in her cell and how the girl was breathing heavily.

"You what? You don't care if I beat you up? Well, since you're daring me"

A slap could be heard. Narae flinched and looked down. She was trembling and a terrified expression was plastered on her face.

"God please protect me and these girls" She mumbled to herself.

The screaming of the girl next to her echoed the room, making Narae closed her eyes shut and covered her ears.

"It's okay Narae, stay calm" She tried to calm herself down from hearing the sounds.

Pictures of her family appears. Her eyes welled up with tears as she remembers them, how they used to calm her down whenever she's having a hard time, how Jaehyun hugged her when she's feeling down.

And then Mark came up to her mind. Her heart broke at the thought of him.

"Now, be quite and don't make me angry at you, don't cross the line. Or your life will come to an end"

He went back in to Narae's cell and crouched down

"So.. where were we?"

"Why are you kidnapping me? Kidnapping us?"

The man chuckled and looked at her in the eyes.

"You just came, you don't need to know"

"And why is that? What are you gonna do to us?"

"I told you already, you're new and you don't need to know"

"Are you going to sell us?" The man stood up and massaged his temples

" *Sighs* Just stop talking, you're hard to talk to"

"Then let me go, I won't stop talking"

"Then that would just a waste of my time on planning how to get you"

He left her alone in the room. The dark and cold room made her shiver.

"It's okay, you're fine Narae.."

She curled up and closed her eyes, letting out a long sigh. She managed to fall asleep despite how cold and hard the floor was. But she can't do anything, she was tired and just deal with it.

"I'mma plan tomorrow"