30

"God where is he?!" I tried calling him but he turned off his phone.

"Office" I rushed to his office. Some of the workers looked at me weirdly and one of them stopped me.

"Miss, you can't go in if you don't have any appointment with Mr. Lee"

"This is important! I don't need any appointments to meet him"

"I'm sorry Miss, if you want to meet any of the tops, you need to make an appointment first" I calmed myself down and looked at her.

" *Smiles* Look, I don't want to make a scene here, so will you step aside and let me in? This is really important"

"I can't Miss. Please go out before I call the security" Oh my gosh.

" *Sighs* You know me? Have you seen me before?"

"I'm sorry Miss, I don't know you and I've never seen you before" wow, I thought you knew.

"Fine then" I walked back, but then I ran as quick as I can, passing her and went in.

"Mark!" He looked up and was shocked, seeing me panting and a lady running after me.

"What the.."

"Miss! You can't- Mr. Lee, I'm sorry for letting her in, she-"

"No it's okay, you can go"

"But-"

"It's okay, she's not an intruder" She bowed and went out, closing the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Look, I don't know why you walked away just now, but it's not what you think, I was making a drink and then he went in and we talked and he-"

"Woaw okay, slow down Narae" He took a sit on the sofa and motioned me to sit next to him.

"I know, I don't even know why I walked away"

"Are you mad?"

"What? No, no no, why would I be mad? It's just a small matter"

"Then what's wrong?"

"I was jealous" He said, looking down.

" *Chuckles* This is the second time today" he looked at me and hugged me

"I'm sorry~"

" *Giggles* It's okay, I understand"

The door opened, revealing Jaehyun. He raised his eyebrows and pointed at us.

"What are the both of you doing? And you?" He asked, pointing at me

"Well, uhm.. I-I-"

"I asked her to come here, yeah.. *awkwardly laugh* "

"Hmmm, whatever. Anyways, here is the file you asked, all of the documents are in there"

"Thanks"

"Alright, I'm going out now, don't do anything kids"

"Yah!" He chuckled and went out.

3rd person pov

As Mark was looking at the file, he looked at the time and stood up immediately.

"Narae, I need to go, I got mission to do"

"Oh okay, you're going with?"

"Dreamies"

"Alright, I guess I'll see you later"

Narae got on her feet and was about to open the door when he stopped her

"Oh wait!" She turned around and he walked towards her

"Yes?" He pecked her forehead and grinned cutely

"Now you can go" Narae widened her eyes and was tongue-tied. Her cheeks turning red, feeling hot.

"I-I, w-what, I-I'll be g-going now"

She went out his room with blushing face. Without looking where she was going, she bumped onto Taeyong, causing her to stumble back.

"Wow Narae, what's wrong with your face?"

"N-nothing, b-bye!"

She quickly pushed the button and went in the elevator.

"Well that's weird" He turned around and walked to Mark's office

"Dreamies are preparing"

"Alright, I'm going down now"

Taeyong eyed Mark who was changing his shirt. Mark noticed that Taeyong was still standing there, not moving.

"Why?"
"I bumped onto Narae just now"

"Oh.. yeah she went here just now"

Taeyong smirked at him and wiggled his eyebrows

"Ooo~"

"What?"

"You guys did something ey~"

"What are you talking about? We were just settling things"

"Yeah right"

"Keep your dirty mind hyung, we didn't do anything" Mark went out and pulled Taeyong with him.

"Aight I'm going"

Narae's pov

God, what just happened? I recalled that moment and blushed even more.

"Okay, cool down. You have training after this, don't let that scene distract you"

But I can't help it. I mean, a kiss on the forehead from Mark? The guy who don't usually kiss people?

"Wow okay, I need to stop or the person behind this camera will think I'm crazy"

I went to the investigation unit and continued everything.

After hours, we packed our stuff, getting ready to go back home. Johnny stopped by a store and we bought some groceries

"You're buying six boxes of cereal?!"

"We ran out of it" he casually said, shrugging his shoulder

"What?"

"Like you don't know us, we have 15 people in a house, we love to eat and we eat everything when we're bored"

"Yeah true *laughs* "

We paid and went home.

"We're back!" We went to the kitchen and put the groceries on the table.

"Where's Mark?"

"His room I think"

"Okay"

I skipped my way to his room and knocked before going in

"Come in" He looked up from his guitar, beaming his smile

"Hi *smiles* "

"Hey!~" He put down his guitar and zipped it in the casing.

"How did your mission go?"

"Well, pretty easy~ *chuckles* how was your training today?"

"Same like yesterday, it was pretty hard but I managed to do it"

"That's good to know"