19

It has been 3 hours and Narae was still in there. The dreamies went back home with Doyoung and Yuta. Red Velvet went back to their base. Jaehyun hasn't said anything ever since they got off.

Few minutes later, the doctor came out the room. They got up immediately and asked how she was doing.

"The surgery went well and we stitched her scars, and the bullet luckily didn't damage the structures in her abdomen," they sighed in relief.

"But, she's in a coma right now,"

"What? Why?"

"She lose too much blood in her body and her heart can't properly maintain blood circulation. We already transferred the blood that the hospital provided into her"

"When will she wakes up?"

"In a few days or could possibly weeks"

"Okay. Thank you doctor"

The doctor bowed and left. They stood there, don't know what to say.

"Well, as long as she's alive, it's going to be fine," Taeyong said, trying to ease their minds.

"Guys, don't be sad. Let's just hope for the best. Don't give up, Narae will not be happy if she sees us like this"

"Yeah, let's be strong. For the sake of Narae"

Narae's bed was moved to a private room as requested by NCT. They decided to just rest at home and visit her in the morning.

Mark's pov

History repeated itself. But luckily this time she survived. She's a strong woman, she will get through this.

" *Sighs* Goodnight Narae, sleep well"

Where am I?Why am I wearing all white?Did I die?Is this heaven?

Where am I?
Why am I wearing all white?
Did I die?
Is this heaven?

"Narae" wait, that voice.. I turned around and I can't believe my eyes,

"M-mom? And.. dad?" What? Am I really dead?

"Hi honey, how have you been?" Am I dreaming? Or dead?

"I'm doing great mom"

"Did Jaehyun treated you nicely?"

"Yes dad, he did. Even if he's being an ass sometimes" both of them laughed,
"You're still the same"

"Where are we? Is this heaven?" I asked, looking around the white room,

" *Chuckles* No honey, we're not in heaven"

"What?! Then, are we in hell?! Oh no, how many sins have I committed"

"No, no. This isn't hell sweetheart, we're in your imagination right now"