10

"What?!" I was shocked.

"Then why did you say that you don't know what I was talking about when I asked you?"

I was a little disappointed but mostly glad because if it weren't for him, then I wouldn't be here, living under the same roof with them.

"Oh, about that. I thought that if I told you that was me, you would be scared cause I literally slit his arm in front of you" is it weird if I say he's being cute right now.

"Why would I be scared of you Mark, I mean, mafia is normal to me now, not to mention that my brother and Johnny are involved in this too"

"haha yeah.."

"Thanks" Mark looked up at me with a confused expression,

"Thanks? For what? "

"Thank you for saving me that day, if it weren't for you, I would not be here today, I wouldn't be living with you guys,I wouldn't have met all of you, and I wouldn't be here,standing in front of you",

I said sincerely and smiled at him. He flashed his smile and we literally just stood there, staring at each other.

Then without knowing, I hugged him. My hands wrapping around his waist. I don't know what's going on with me, suddenly hugging him. But he hugged me back, securing me in his strong arms.

"Let's stay like this for a few moment," he said and I didn't expect him to say that. Not that I'm complaining.

Just hugging like this can make my heart beat faster. We just met 4 months ago, and I think I'm falling for him.

I don't know, but he just made me feel things I've never felt before.

Like, when he smiled at me, it sends butterfly to my stomach. And when he do small things like touch my hand, I become a tomato real quick. I'm not sure with my feelings towards him before this, but I'm 100% sure that this time, I'm in love with him.

Mark's pov

She drives me crazy. Ever since the first time I landed my eyes on her, I can't help but to think of her. And the fact that she's living with us made me fall for her harder.

Yes, I'm falling for her since the night we met. The way her sparkly eyes looked at mine, everytime she smile, it feels like the world stopped moving, and her voice is soothing, like it's music to the ears.

Not to mention that she's fragile like glass and beautiful like an angel.

Ever since she came into my life, she changed me.

She makes me genuinely happy and I've never felt like that ever since..

she left me.

Now that I remembered about her, I don't feel anything anymore. I think I've moved on from it, and I don't have those dreams again.

"Narae"

"Hm?"

I let go of the hug but hold her shoulder, looking at her in the eyes,

"If anything happens to you, I'm here to protect you, not only me but the whole gang"

she smiled at me, and I got lost in her eyes for awhile.

"Thank you once again Mark"

god i wish i can kiss you

Narae's pov

We went out from the library and joined the rest in the living room.

"*Clears throat* the couple have arrived"

"You want me to punch you on the face, Yuta?" I said, holding my fist in the air,

"Yo chill Narae, jeez, I was just joking".

I took a seat next to Johnny and he asked me

"What were you two doing huh? Jaehyun almost lost his shit when he can't find you"

"We were in the library, having a little talk"

"What 'talk' are you talking about?" he said, emphasizing the word 'talk'

"Uhm, he-" and I didn't get to finish my sentence because of Taeyong. People love to cut me when I'm not finished talking.

"Dinner's ready!"

All of us went to the dining room. I took a sit in between Jisung and Chenle. We joke around as we eat

"But hey, do you remember when we celebrated Ten hyung's birthday we accidentally bought him a fruit cake "

Chenle said, trying not to laugh while talking

"You did? No way!"

"Yeah we did HAHAHA I still remember hyung's face, it was hilarious" We laughed too loud that Taeyong scolded us from across the table.

"Narae, Chenle, Jisung, we're eating right now, where are your table manners?" We looked at him and boi he's angry.

"S-sorry".

We continued eating, but you know the feeling when after getting scolded, it's even funnier.

Yeah.

We were trying not to laugh, but Jisung was trying too hard that he farted. Water fountain came out from Chenle's nose as he was drinking and I choked on my food.

"ARGH MY NOSE! JISUNG AAH!"

The others hold their laughter, not wanting to get smacked by Taeyong. I'm literally dying right now.

I coughed until my eyes are watery, Chenle pats my back, trying to help me.

"Noona , you good?"
"Do I seem like it?!".

(After dinner)

Mark's pov

I was in my room, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Few minutes after staring into nothing, someone knocked.

"Come in!"

Jaehyun went in and closed the door.

"Can I talk to you Mark?"

"Sure"

I sit on my bed,leg crossing and Jaehyun sit on my study chair.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"If I ask you, will you be honest?"

Why do I feel nervous.

"Uhm, I'll try"

"Mark, do you.. love my sister?"

"W-what? U-uhm.."