20

"We already searched for her, we tracked her footprints but it led to a lake,"

NCT and Red Velvet were in the meeting room of NCT's headquarter, discussing about ways to catch Hwayoung.

"We need to catch her as soon as possible, she may be planning other ways to kill her, we all know that she's the type that doesn't give up easily,"

As they were discussing, someone was not paying attention and played with Narae's phone instead. And he can't believe what he just saw.

"G-guys,look at this,"

Jaehyun connected her phone to the projector and showed them what he found.

It was call logs and messages Narae have been receiving. All of it were death threats, saying that she's not worth living, how a bitchy slut she was.

But what they care more about was why she didn't tell them about this. She kept it to herself, not even bothering to tell one of them.

"Why did she keep it all to herself? She could just tell us and we can track this person," all of them felt bad for her, they can't imagine how hurt it must be for her to experience that.

It has been a week, Narae's still like a stone, no movement

It has been a week, Narae's still like a stone, no movement. The others always visit her and keep her safe.

Red Velvet would visit her from time to time when the boys couldn't. One person would stay in her room, keeping her accompany.

As time passed, her condition is getting a lot better. The doctor did say that she might be awake in few more days.

NCT gave her a bracelet that can detect her heartbeat and location so that it will be a lot easier for them to be aware if something happens to her.

Narae's pov

I'm bored, can someone visit me? I want to listen to your voice..

Just right after I said that, I can feel something warm holding my hand. Well, someone's hand to be exact.

"Noona, I missed you.." me too Jisung, me too..

"Me and Chenle don't have anything to do, we have no one to joke around with during dinner," oh how I missed those times

"You wanna know something? Your phone's gone," what?! M-my phone..

"Nah.. I'm just joking, I thought if I told you that you'll wake up," even if you're not telling me I would still try to get out of this coma Jisung..

"Noona, I'll be going now. It was short but it's Johnny hyung's turn now,"

I could feel that he left the room. Then I smelled a familiar scent filling in the room.

"Hey there," oi my boy Johnny,