11

"Do you.. love my sister?"

"W-what? U-uhm.."

I'm speechless, I mean, I don't know what to say. Her brother is asking me, her overprotective brother.

"Uhm, I, uuh, I think I do.. love her"

I answered him while looking down, fidgeting my fingers.

Jaehyun didn't say anything after I said that, so I looked up and found he was looking at me.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if you don't like the idea of me-"

"No, no it's not like that, it's just, I'm happy for you, cause you know, you finally love someone after.. what happened"

" *Chuckle* yeah.. but I don't know if she feels the same, what if it's just a one-sided? "

"I don't think so Mark"

I looked at him, confused,

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think it's a one-sided" Jaehyun said, confident with what he's saying,

"So you're saying that, she loves me too..? "

"Yeah, I can see it, the way she treats you, is not the same as she treats the others. With us,she acts like a crazy woman who got kicked out of a candy store, but sometimes when she's with you, she acts like a girl who got noticed by her crush, you know, act all shy, when she's actually crazy"

After hearing what Jaehyun just said, I realized that, she's actually crazy with them, but when I came, she became all shy, flustered.

cute

"Alright Mark, that's all, I gotta go, if you need anything, just tell me"

"Aight hyung, thank you tho"

"No problem"

Jaehyun closed the door and I lay down, smiling like an idiot.

"Aishh, Jung Narae, look what you did to me"

Raeiscute changed the subject from "family love each other" to "i can't sleep"

MamaTY
why are you still awake?
It's 2 in the morning

Raeiscute
Uh huh
And why are you still awake too?

MamaTY
You-

Raeiscute