35

As morning came, Narae woke up. Before she even open her eyes, she can feel something warm next to her and strong arms embracing her.

She opened her eyes and realized that she was not in her room. She looked up and saw Mark who was still sleeping.

"How did I- ah, okay" she mumbled.

She looked at his sleeping face and admired the little details. And like always, she got caught.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer"

"How do you always know I'm staring at you when you're closing your eyes?"

"I can feel your gaze" he looked down at her and smiled

"Good morning, you sleep well?"

" *Chuckles* Yeah"

Narae's pov

What an amazing morning. Waking up to see his face and hearing his husky voice early morning.

"I need to go to my room" I stood up and was about to walk to the door but he stopped me, holding my wrist.

"It's still early, don't go anywhere" since when is this man being clingy.

"But what if they see us?"

"Like they don't know we're together" he got a point though.

" *Chuckles* Fine~" he opened his arms and hugged me.

"Your body is so small like a teddy, I can hug you and have a wonderful sleep"

3rd person pov

They accidentally fall asleep for an hour.

Narae woke up, hearing something or rather someone taking pictures.

She peeked and found Taeyong who was smiling at his phone

"uWu, gonna frame these pictures"

"What are you doing?" he looked at her and hid his phone immediately

"Uh, nothing. I was about to wake him up but I found the both of you, cuddling close" he smirked at her and Narae threw the pillow at him

"Get your dirty mind away"

Mark woke up due to the voices.

"Why are you- oh, h-hyung, what are you doing in h-here?"

"Well, I wanted to wake you up so I went to knock on your door but you didn't open, so I came in and.. both of you were still sleeping. Anyways, get up, breakfast is ready"

Taeyong went out and the both of them chuckled

"Did we fall asleep again?"

"I guess"

Narae went back to her room and did her morning routine, cleaning herself.

She walked downstairs and entered the dining room, eating her breakfast. Mark walked in not long after and joined them.

"Have you heard the news? One more woman got kidnapped last night"

"For real? Damn, what kind of man is he"

"I don't even know, but what do you think he's doing to those women?"

"I don't know, sells them maybe?"

Narae heard what they were talking about and kinda feel scared.

She knows it's impossible for her to get kidnapped but since after what happened to her, she can't help but to overthink.